EURGBP easy and profitable EA - page 23

Activetrade has in the asian session (life account) a spread of 5 PIPS.

I start a optimisation run for this value...

Anyone has got a better MT4 trader with 3 PIPS in life/asian session?

_rdb_:
hahahahaaaa... frantacech my friend... what mean "UDAMAN MATE"

A phrase to express supreme delight in a job well done; praise; recognition; attaboy; kudos.

FXDD Start and Stop Times for Asian Session

Hi...Could someone please let me know the Asian settings for FXDD Broker which is GMT +2.

Many thanks to the kind person that helps me with this.

jup:
Hi...Could someone please let me know the Asian settings for FXDD Broker which is GMT +2. Many thanks to the kind person that helps me with this.

FXDD is same like FxPro, GMT+2. Time for assian session at 22.00 - 05.00. Please corrected, if I am wrong.

Here is my 2007 backtest using the dagolard set file. I'm using FXpro which is at 3 pips right now.

Files:

bendex:
Here is my 2007 backtest using the dagolard set file. I'm using FXpro which is at 3 pips right now.

maybe u have to check again the time seting, coz this EA is better run in sideway condition.

what version do u use? don't u use the new version for FXPro?

I'm using Lucky v1a. I don't know if there's a newer version. I'm using the most uptodate FxPro. I signed up with them recently. Time setting is 22-6

ideal:
maybe u have to check again the time seting, coz this EA is better run in sideway condition.

what version do u use? don't u use the new version for FXPro?

frantacech:
UDAMAN MATE

Translation.. You are the Man

Most people selling systems ,expert advisors signals have nothing useful to sell,so do not waste your time on them.

In the following 6 to 12 months these EA are likely to make a good profit and recover all previous losses.

I use the YOURLUCKY EA which is posted for free use at present .I use it on my real account .It produces an average 200-500 pips per month with a drawdown of very-very little pips.

Thanks a lot rdb, I hope yourLR,BCA or Paypal will full of bucks of dollars donations in the next 2-5 months which is come around the worlds. I hope so...

Reason: