Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 11

Oxana Tambur:

I wrote that there are plenty of other opportunities to make money in the financial markets, an example of the basic:

Making money in the near-market doesn't make you a successful trader or hit the coveted (0.)5%. I hope this is not a revelation to you

Комбинатор:
Just because you make money in the near-market doesn't make you a successful trader or hit the coveted (0.)5%. I hope this is not a revelation to you.
Interesting opinion, trading for years, building a business structure on it and then stepping back after a while (without sitting for hours at the monitor) is not called being successful, good opinion

Комбинатор:
Just because you earn in the market you do not become a successful trader and you do not reach the cherished (0.)5%. I hope this is not a revelation to you.

I wonder since when does a successful trader not have to be able to do analysis? Or is the success lies in the fact that he trades on the fly?
You did read my words and didn't even think them through or didn't read them all the way through:

"I wrote that there are plenty of other opportunities to make money in the financial markets, an example of the basic:

-sell your analytics

-selling your signals".

How can you do that without knowing how to trade and not knowing the markets is just that, absurd.

Oxana Tambur:
Interesting opinion, trading for years, building a business structure on it and then stepping back after that (not sitting in front of the monitor for hours) is not called being successful, it's a good opinion
A successful trader and a successful businessman are different concepts if you are not aware of it.

Комбинатор:
A successful trader and a successful businessman are different concepts if you are not aware of them.
Read the post above carefully.

Oxana Tambur:

How you can do this without knowing how to trade and how to understand the markets is precisely absurd.

Understanding the markets does not mean being able to make money from them.)

Комбинатор:
Knowing the markets does not mean you can make money from them )
Then tell me, who does not understand, how can you sell signals for years without knowing how to trade? You are contradicting yourself.
You are tearing pieces of phrase out of the whole, read the whole, not the pieces.

Oxana Tambur:
Read the post above carefully.
It doesn't say that you traded at a profit) and even if it did, I wouldn't want to take your word for it.

Oxana Tambur:
Then tell me, who doesn't understand, how can you sell your signals for years without knowing how to trade? You are contradicting yourself.
Gospadze, 95% of signal providers here do that)

Комбинатор:
It doesn't say that you traded at a profit) and even if it were written I wouldn't take your word for it.
I wonder if you read all the correspondence in the theme, or not, how it's not written that you trade at a profit if it's clearly specified, no stop loss, no losing trades, and even the percentage of accounts is there, you're just inattentive, that's all! They even have a signal for clarity, but everyone wants to show they're smarter than others! Everyone shows off as they can.
Thank you for proving it.
Reason: