Simple Trading Method - page 19

trader101:
I am glad to read those recent posts. I could almost fell the frustration that this new guys are feeling. First, let me remind all that this maybe the world greatest system for now as claim by a lot of readers, but it has its flaws as does any other forex system. What makes the BTS great is that you create your own indicator via the IA. Once you are in trade be patient, its not like at an instant you will be in profit. Sometimes you have to wait for hours and hours for the currency to realize the profit. As long as your direction is right you will eventually be in profit. All you need is one good trade for the week of say 1000 pips so make sure your trade count. Happy holidaysJulius

Oh My God.. I think I got it... Julius you are THE MAN. Have a very happy holidays

RedPadisha:
Since I am here I will give my take. This has been a buy week so you shouldn't be selling. When looking at the orest you must not just respond to its signals but observe whether the pairs are responding in the right way. Also the total T value must be |T|>140 and the group that corresponds to the direction indicated (buy or sell group), its value should be be T>80 and the T value for the reverse group should be negative. Entry is essential, I placed a buy today and that was definitly the trade of the day then saw a sell, took it for 400pips. The draw down was 250pips and if I was any later I would have been stopped out. Be careful with reading to much and relying only on the indis, try and sit down with just a basic setup, understand what everything is telling you, how they work, there strengths and weaknesses, then observe your setup in the market for a long time to really get to know its behaviour. Anyway thats it from me, cheers

I do not know how to thank you... I was looking at it all this time and I did not even Know

Hi everyone,

It is good to see that everything is going normal again on this thread. Thanks god it's weekend, and will have some additional time to stick on reading the threads and make a compilation of what I believe to be the most crucial details about the system.

Redpadisha you are right, thanks for the advice. One system at a time is the best solution. I think the best solution is to throw away the water I have on the glass and fill it from the very beginning with the information I get here.

Trader 101, it's good to hear from you with a different thinking about the thread...

Thank you all once again and a very good weekend

Regards

Paulo

trader101:
I am glad to read those recent posts. I could almost fell the frustration that this new guys are feeling. First, let me remind all that this maybe the world greatest system for now as claim by a lot of readers, but it has its flaws as does any other forex system. What makes the BTS great is that you create your own indicator via the IA. From the IA you draw your conclusion whether the world currencies are moving LONG or SHORT. I must remind everybody that there is no short cut as you can see in the multitude of indicators. In fact, a lot of you guys are confuse which indicators to use, so am I. I am from an old school and i like everything done by my hand, so i still deligently make mY IA every sunday when the market opens and refer to that IA as the week progresses. I would recommend to those newbies do the same. Study it, dont rush everything, the market will still be here by the time you are done your studying. Above all do not get frustrated. Here is the tip, after making the IA on Sunday, check it on Monday, and try to decipher the movement of the currency, basic question is it LONG or SHORT? Look what is occupying the top anchor spot and the bottom anchor spot. Is the red pair or blue pairs. Check every hours and record the moves. Then you can see the pattern what is going where. If you decipher that the red is going up then it should be a SELL week or vice versa. By Tuesday, all your trade will be in that direction, either you do Basket, Tandem or Pair trading always remember the move overall is the one direction. Once you are in trade be patient, its not like at an instant you will be in profit. Sometimes you have to wait for hours and hours for the currency to realize the profit. As long as your direction is right you will eventually be in profit. All you need is one good trade for the week of say 1000 pips so make sure your trade count. Happy holidays Julius

Hi Julius, it's great to hear from you again

CA1962:
Hi:I have one other question...At some point, when the correct order for the various currencies pairs are "first" setting up -- for example, all of the buys become negative and all of the sells become positive, you will probably have one or two currency pairs crossing back and forth from positive to negative frequently. My question is (using the current example), when the all of the buys finally become negative and all of the sells finally become positive, how much separation should there be or how long should you wait until you trade the first negative pair that becomes positive and moves into the 8th position. My point is that there will be a transition period where even though all the buys will be negative and the sells positive, you may have a buy order that is barely negative and sell order that is barely positive and they may trade positions frequently. Should some separation be allowed before we look to trade the first negative pair that moves into positive territory (into the 8th position)?CA1962

bros u tried well with ur method am seeing and hearing about for the first time now and am happy u ar 9ja person

ForexPhantom:
Thx for your help CA. So I've had the script running for a day now and at the beginning I saw the jump. One pair went where it was not normally supposed to be, so I traded that pair and left it on for several hours. I came back later and had made 263 dollars. Very impressive. But now I'm confused about a couple of things. How long should we let the trades go before closing them out? Are we supposed to be making 50 bucks a trade or are we going long...as in leave it there all day long? Also, how should I sort the orders. I haven't seen one pair jump in a while. I have sorted the pairs by type so that all "sell's" and "buy's" are together...but won't this inhibit the jumping of pairs? Do I do it by profit? If I click the profit tab twice and do it that way, everything becomes scattered and I'm not sure what to trade! Your help is greatly appreciated.

hi forexphantom, please i need your assistant in setting up the script to get it running ,i want to start testruning this strategy from this new week to see how well it produce the pips jusst as u have said

gmaxi:
hi forexphantom, please i need your assistant in setting up the script to get it running ,i want to start testruning this strategy from this new week to see how well it produce the pips jusst as u have said

investingjeff:
Good question. Just as a rule of thumb -- if the volatility is high you may want to wait until it settles prior to considering the basket settled. If the volatility is low and the pairs are not continually jumping back and forth then I would consider it settled. I have not seen a hard and fast rule like you must wait 1 hour after eating something before you get back in the pool . Perhaps oludotun will weigh in on this.

hi am just too excited how you guys are given kudos to oludotun post, but however i need your assistant on step by step guide in setting up the script to keep it running. i like to test run it from begining of this new trading week ,i hope you wont let me down .tnx alot ...cheers

gmaxi:
hi am just too excited how you guys are given kudos to oludotun post, but however i need your assistant on step by step guide in setting up the script to keep it running. i like to test run it from begining of this new trading week ,i hope you wont let me down .tnx alot ...cheers

Read this thread

Simple Trading Method with trader101

Trading won't be good during the next week or so.... end of year.

Hi Guys..

I have been analysing this basket for a while now. If it is a buy?sell and we buying/selling the 14 nonIBFX pairs: are not we in fact buying 4 lots of E/J, 2 lots Cad/J and 1 lot of G/CHF?. The rest will cancel ech other. Do you think if we monitor those charts we would gain a better understanding? and aid our disicion to go long or short.

we could only Buy/Sell the three pairs to limit our cost/investment.

I would like to know from some one who have been doing this for a longer time than me "which is propaly everyone on this forum", what is the largest drawback that he/she noticed and how long it would take to come back?

from the limited time I did the basket I have seen a drawback of $5,000 to $ 6,000 on a standard lot basket and it came back to profit within about two days. Is this true?

what is the best time fram for this kinfd of trade, using orest indi?

ncmd:
Hi Guys..I have been analysing this basket for a while now. If it is a buy?sell and we buying/selling the 14 nonIBFX pairs: are not we in fact buying 4 lots of E/J, 2 lots Cad/J and 1 lot of G/CHF?. The rest will cancel ech other. Do you think if we monitor those charts we would gain a better understanding? and aid our disicion to go long or short. we could only Buy/Sell the three pairs to limit our cost/investment.I would like to know from some one who have been doing this for a longer time than me "which is propaly everyone on this forum", what is the largest drawback that he/she noticed and how long it would take to come back? from the limited time I did the basket I have seen a drawback of $5,000 to $ 6,000 on a standard lot basket and it came back to profit within about two days. Is this true? what is the best time fram for this kinfd of trade, using orest indi?

Friend it is a nice thing to trade. We can do it. I would say that trading this market means you are also facing risks too. Because this market is very risky for new traders who do not have too much of experience about it.

If you have the knowledge about it and watching the daily charts or the 15 minute charts then it is good to trade. As i have been trading this market according to my trading strategy. I used to trade this market for 3-4 hours and take profits and leave trading.

Reason: