School of Pimpology - page 144

The Beast in The Mirror

stratocaster59:
Well just after re-writing my Entry and Exit rules in my new journal, I saw the EURUSD M15 bouncing up off the 200ema so I thought a good time to go long again so I bought at 1.4310. The candle went to a doji - first red flag observed but didn't re-act on it. Next time I looked there is this huge red thing hanging down so got out at 1.4231, -79 pips later!

When I did my post mortem, I just couldn't believe it! Not one of my entry conditions were met and this just after re-writing the damn things! Not only that but the 20ema is holding the prices down to the 200ema!

So over to the mirror (again) and asked the idiot looking at me why I took the trade. All he could tell me was that he thought the 200ema was more powerful than anything else. I told him that from now on, no matter what he thinks, we are following our entry and exit rules as written - no exceptions. Reluctantly, he agreed.

I'll be glad when I can tame that guy in the mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strato,

Thanks for the post - Its a genuine reminder to us all, it does not matter how clever we think we are, there is a persona within us all that wants to do things differently and knows better. Constant vigilance; and perhaps a comedy beard so when you next time undertake Farmer Bobs famous KHT, you can at least look like an idiot when you look in the mirror. I have requested said item on my Christmas list.

Comedy Rockie

Latest templates

Hi guys

I've made it here at last!!

Just wondered if anyone had the latest set of indicators?

I've not used MT4 before, is it easy to get them up and running?

Cheers

Stuart

sorry, found them from Nov. Can anyone tell me how to get them working in MT4 at all?

Sorry, annoying myself now. Got them working. Last question. They have W and M pivots on there. I'd assume Weekly and Montly pivots. Do you guys not use Dailies at all?

I'm so used to working with IG these charts are really blowing my mind at the mo!!

We do use Daily Pivot Points. Should be on this thread somewhere.

Well said Rollingstone.

I can no longer sleep. I feel like I'm having an affair with cable. Waking up and thinking about her at 4am each morning. Lovely curvy MAs and double bottoms. Looking forward to switching off over Christmas. Had a tremendous week last week, back on form. Must have been about 400 pips. Thanks again to la Pimp and all. Also Honest, TonyH and Rock for helping me over the last few weeks.

Keep an eye on cable. Every morning she offers up her goodness.

Bloom

That guy in the mirror again!

Hey Rolling Stone,

Just like Dan, the guy in the mirror really likes your Ativar, Aviator - your picture thingy. No Limp Lettuce Leaf for him he says and he would love to try your mince pies and pour custard on your Christmas pudding! I had to tell him to get a grip of himself and that if the wife catches him with his stick of celery she will kick him in his tomatoes! That made him blush and then he mumbled something about me not being any fun anymore.

This mirror guy causes me all sorts of problems! I think it has something to do with my being a Gemini.

Merry Crimble and Happy New Beer!

Happy Christmas

Dear Pipsters,

Where ever you are - I just want to wish all a Happy Christmas. Sorry don't do holiday thing which seems to be in vogue.

For 2009 let all your dreams be realised.

Dan, Zak (Le Pimp), Monkey Boy and Kung Fu - Well done boys on your new venture. Looking forward to catching up in the New Year. Thank you for all of your help and support and making me a better, more consistent trader. Feel the love boys xxxx.

Honest, Bloom and TonyH - appreciate the banter and amusement and I hope we shall have a few more laughs in the months to come.

To Farmer Bob - Lets make sure we have a year with as few KHT's as we can....otherwise Mrs Rock, not going to be happy!!

Last and not least to Rolling, your wonderful bikini choice has kept my spirits up all year long. Thank you.

Happy Christmas Team Pimpology.

I will drink a toast to success and pips.

Santa Rockie

p.s. Stato - play one for me, would love a little Meatloaf or Prince. Just make sure you got plenty of amps....enjoy

Merry Christmas Pimpalicious

Hello Pimp

I just wanted to say Thank You so much and Merry Christmas, or Happy Ho-lidays or whatever pimps do.

I have learned so much from you guys in the live room and in the club and I am so looking forward to 2009.

Thanks to you and the boy geniuses and everyone in the club too for all the support and encouragement.

Nicola

Hi zak...aka the pimp

Merryxmas to you and the rest of the monkey crew...thanks for all your help over the last 3 months...I feel that next year will be my turning point for me in this crazy world we struggle thru...couldn't have done it without you Dan and the monkey crew...and a great thank you to all the other gang members ...the unsung heros who help the other team members when the gang are not around...you know who you are...merry xmas and pipalicous good year to you all!!

Jeev

Reason: