The London Open - page 12

Hi Sarah

How I see it

60m 200 sma = 800 sma on 15m

60m 50 sma = 200 sma on 15m

60m 20 ema = 80 ema on 15m

I think those are the only moving averages Dan007 uses. Make sure you get your "simple" and "exponential" correct as they do make a difference.

Dan007 or FXPimp please correct me if I am wrong.

Fran

Ok thank you Rollingstones and FFScorpion for your help!!! you guys are great!!! one question: 60m 20ema=M15 80EMA and 60m 50sma=M15 200SMA right?

S.

Is oil having the equivalent of a bad hair day?

rollingstone:
Is oil having the equivalent of a bad hair day?

Bad hair day, Rollingstone? I think it's more of a blonde moment.

I'm liking it a bit lower than $137.00 but not playing. Can easily lose 200 of your finest very very quickly.

Why give these wiseguy brokers an ounce of leeway. I'm keeping my 329 firmly in my tinny-tin-tin and suggest you all do the same.

How about you anyway; Partial to a blonde moment whilst sporting the spandex ???

hi fx pimp. thank you. ffscorpion uploaded cci indicators. do i still need the fxsniper one too?

Just to clarify, Rollingstone is now Fran and FFScorpion is Scorpion from FF.

Blonde moment in spandex hey FXPimp!

Fran Fran Fran,

Put them away. This is a civil community of like-minded businessmen. oooooooops, I mean traders.

There's no room for filth at the moment when there's pips to be made. You know the rules !!

Love it when the Americans try to ramp-up the Dollar during their speeches. Lots of cheeky 50 pip moves to be had.

Check this one out. Gold falling = Dollar strength = USDCHF up. Just a little one after a 1-2-3, then BAM with the 60m 50sma being the target.

Not really a CCI play but nice all the same. Just need Crude to fall another 50 and that should see me on 500 for the day.

Who da Pimp ?

Files:
swiss.gif  27 kb

Hi pimp,

Were you playing this USDCHF move as a zero line reject on the 21 CCI, or is that just a coincidence, or were you playing it more off of the MA's

anyway, nice trade, we need to pay more attention in the late afternoon / early evening.

From a practical point of view how do you have your monitor (s) set up so you can watch the action across the pairs, or do you constantly flick between them, we find it hard to see the relationships that way.

ffscorpion

Do you always watch gold for the USD moves.

Pimp

You are the pip master. Do you ever eat? Sleep? Leave the pc? Saw a pic posted once with a guy's set-up in the little boy's room - was that you?

Seriously, thanks for your and Dan's continued advice and help - been checking out some back-dated gold charts to see how they tie in with moves, there are some great pips to be made. How could we have ever known to relate gold to forex? We wouldn't ever know. Guess some people would, but I wouldn't - no blonde jokes please?

Congrats on all your pippididodahs today - very inspiring!

F

Yes Fran,

I do sleep. after all my opportunity dries up. I'm very keen on FX pimpin and even now I'm in for another stab at cable (1st time trading this in a week) on the red Heiken Ashi.

Shame I can't dubble my bubble on the Dutch doing the biz too. Wonder what price I'd get on EURUSD GBPUSD and Holland all doing exactly what I thought they may ?

Enough for one day me thinks. A cheeky 300 pip stop secured a couple of pips on the crude, which I sadly let slip by me with that horrible smoking habit, but I'm halfway to my 1k weekly target on the pipping front on day 1 of the week, so feeling pretty good right now.

Keep up the good work guys.

P.S. I think it was only captain twee that didn't know that Zak and Durti Cash and FX Pimp were the same person, masquerading as some 'scammer' who just so happens to be offering free information to the masses in exchange for what? Please tell me someone, exactly what do I get out of waking up at 5a.m in order to aid you with some ammo in time for the London Open.

Any thoughts other than twee's a dick would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and also. Am I SELLING signals; Have I asked any one of you for any money? Or rather am I trying to be of some assistance in this messed up FX world ?

See you at early o'clock for some serious pimpin. Let's put this whole thing on the back burner, demonstrate we are bigger then that nonsense, move forward in a constructive fashion and make our revenues from pips, without being reliant on advertising.

Vive le Pimp. Vive le dan

Reason: