Avalanche - page 500

USSR:
Says the judge who fucked up PAMM. And the judges who ... Well, that's up to the pig.

Can I go into more detail here? Well, the effect of a lost small PAMM on your ability to express your thoughts on the forum?

And this -- can you, for a start, show your monitoring?

P.S. How old are you?

lasso:

Okay. We're idiots.

But, this time, an unknowing impulse made him look at the last strip.

His eyes blurred, his hands trembled...

Hysterical laughter fell, now already Grigory Petrovich, to the ground...

The hell with them (idiots), but what if he's lying - about Greece... (and there will be no default).

We are waiting for the sequel!

khorosh:

Well, the breakeven has two parameters - the level of profit at which the breakeven is set and the size of the breakeven.

By the way, I totally agree with you about the shares - this is one of the few mechanisms to make the TS profitable. Besides, when you use this mechanism correctly, you can avoid increasing risks compared to the TS that uses only one order in the market.

what is breakeven?

Roman.:
what is the breakeven value?
The difference between the order open price and the stop loss level, which has been moved to the profit zone. In general, this value does not necessarily have to be zero.

The MovingInWL() function

There was a pleasantly naive, but constantly Capse, Slava here on the forum.

It is a pity that he has disappeared. and he is now missing - because who else but him knows: it's not just unfashionable to be fast and report with a tester anymore.

It's no longer fashionable.

I'll support Sveta with all my cocks here!

;)

khorosh:
The difference between the opening price of the order and the level of the stop loss moved to the profit zone. In general, this value does not have to be zero.

Thank you, Yuri, I see. My vision of such a situation (these, as you write, "as you know, 2 parameters" are missing) is trailing on fractals in profit (including from b/y level), i.e. say, the trawl is activated after the 3rd revolution, then, suppose, the phase of the next iteration reaches profit, after that we loop through all last orders closed in a row in loss in history and calculate the total loss and compare it with a possible profit of the open position at putting the trawl by fractals (i.e.If the profit of the given order with the given volume (depending on the iteration number) when it closes at the given price will be > the total loss of all orders closed before, we switch on the trawl and set it at the given price - that's how I see it ... I have now solved this issue a little differently - trawl on fractals from breakeven and profit level.

I'll support Sveta with all my cocks here!

Are you suggesting a threesome? How vulgar.

Mischek:

Are you suggesting a threesome? It's vulgar.

I meant hands and feet.

But you, as always, know better from your own bell tower...

Only the bell tower's kind of weird if you look at it closely.

I meant hands and feet.

But you, as always, know better from your own bell tower...

Only the bell tower is strange - if you look closely.

I suggest picking up.... :)))

There was a pleasantly naive, but constantly Capse here on the forum, Slava.

It is a pity that he has disappeared. and he is now missing - because who else but him knows: it is no longer just unfashionable to be fast and report back with a tester.

It's not fashionable anymore.

Mikhail, you're not quite right.

The tester, the optimizer and Slava are not omnipotent.

I will copy a question from the thread "Where is the line ...", a satisfactory answer to which I have not received from any forum member.

==========================================================

Ok. Let's set a problem from the opposite direction:

You need to bring any available TS by any optimization in the tester (even severe overoptimization) to the following results:

1) Number of transactions in 1 year at least 250-300.

2) The mathematical expectation of at least three or four spreads.

3) Recovery factor should be equal to four (minimum).

4) Lot constant.

-- It is desirable that the TS would be thick-skinned, not pipsator.

Who can present a tester report with such results?

Immediately I see a forest of hands...

Ah, yes I completely forgot:

4) Testing range all available history from 1999 to 12.2010 (12 years)

=====================

If anyone can show something like this,

it would be appreciated.

PS And probably surprised. ))
Reason: