How to install MT4 Indicators? - page 3

Hi, I'm arto, and I'm sort of new to forex. I've been trading for just over a month on a live account. I have learned so much, but the most important thing i have learned is to come up with your own system. I have the FAPS autopilot, but I in no way intend on using it as I develop as a trader. Only under certain conditions does the autopilot work (in a long trending time). During this time, that system can make you lots of money. But that's not at all being able to learn to trade in non trending times. So, i gave up on the pilot to become serious about trading. I'm new, but I learn very quickly, usually from my own mistakes. I have a few indicators that I'm starting to learn and becoming part of a winning strategy. But my question is; I can't seem to import a pivot point indicator onto my Metatrader4 platform. I've got the indicator, but it doesn't allow me to input or save it into the indicators list on meta4. All I can do is send it somewhere in which meta4 is not one of the options, it's usually to desktop, drive c, etc. Can anyone help? Thank you kindly

at the moment I’m still learning about every tool offered originally by MT4. I’m most of the time in contact with the broker which provided me this platform and I wonder if I’d need more indicators because there are lots of those. Hope to learn enough about everyone, then I’ll look for more. Adrian

explore your platform to know what it has and what may be useful for you. Especially what fits your skills. I don’t add anything because which the platform has is still unknown to me. As Adrian says, take advices from your broke

Yeahh sure I agree, It is better for you to get informed with your broker, the platform you are using is not too named so maybe that is why would be kind of complicated for you to get the Indications you need, but in fact I think its not so difficult to install.

It depends on the communication you have with your broker, I think it is suppose the broker is the one in charge of having updated their customers or traders, the Broker I have has a good customer service.

there are many ways getting support from traders. For example there are really useful tools as newsletters, ranked events, explanation and tips about indicators, trend analysis and more services given by brokers. That is why we should compare before starting our live account

I have just joined this forum as I hope to learn more about EA. I am new in the forex trading and I want to learn more from this forum. I have tried manual trading for sometime but unfortunately not profitable. I know that I have to learn more and hope to get help from you all.

hiya

i'. new to forex and have trade forex demo and had my account wipe out 4 times, all with a week. any advice?

Glad to be a part of this community. I look forward to rewarding information-sharing.

great thread

Reason: