How to install MT4 Indicators? - page 8

thank you very much sir,

please explian me how to compile?

regards

reddysing

Can someone help? I would like to place a sar indicator within a macd indicator window. I can place indicators on my chart but do not remember how to add one to a separate indicator window.

Sharing tools: Automatic graph drawing in Channel 1 h, 4 h, fairly accurate daily

Usage: Combine with other tools to add to the command signal

Chart 1 H

Big Picture

Chart 4 H

Big Picture

Chart Daily

Big Picturen

Dowload Indicator

reddysing:
hi everybody,, i have copied MQ4 files into indicators folder. but i cannot see in metatrader to insert the MQ4 files into the chart. i can insert EX4 files but not MQ4. please anybody help me how to insert MQ4 into the chart many thanksreddysing

You need to click on the left side index and drop down to the MQ4 file you inserted. Make sure to close the program first and then re-open it after it is inserted.

Downloaded and installed Wallaby indicator on Metatrader4 platform with no hiccups.

bossxero:
Here is a little guide on how to get the work done

NOTE: An indicator can be of 2 format (extensions), .MQ4 and .EX4. MQ4 is the source code, and EX4 is the compiled version of the code.

Step By Step 1) Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder 2) Close your MetaTrader application (assuming it's currently open ... Ignore this if the application hasn't been launched) 3) Launch your MetaTrader application 4) On the left hand side, look for the "Navigator" window 5) Under the "Common" tab, look into the "Custom Indicators" directory 6) Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1 7) Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart 8) Voila... done

Thanks dude

Most helpful instruction. Thanks a bunch

KartelD

I think calendar can be found in google. at least it can show you a forum where these news can be.

dustin82

probably you have switched off the sounds ( tools - options - events ) if I am not mistaken

whats up guys, i cant see the o's and x's on the point and figure chart,does anybody know why this is happeneing? thanks

where would i put ,close all possitions code and how would it be executed

Reason: