TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA - page 9

The 2% daily from fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html is a great breakout EA. I am running it with great results.

trader_john:
There was a lot of talking about "trend me leave me" 2 or 3 years back on tsd forum. Is this method still working?

Still working? Yes of course. Trendline break out will always work, but what makes this better than typical fractal trendlines like demark is that we draw our own trend lines.

So I guess the success is dependent on the technical analysis of the trader.

iDRAW 1.2 released

A few more updates!

SOFTWARE DETAILS

I am considering adding another feature that would allow us to place a buy and sell signal, once one signal is activated (order is open) the other signal will be come invalid. This concept may work very well for News break outs and with other harmonic patterns

4xleader82:
You have to draw the lines yourself ;-)

ups, ok

mouteki is actually the same or based off demark.

Basically it uses fractals to draw trendlines automatically. but your going to have a lot of false break outs using this.

Heres a trade that I have open currently

USDCAD LONG - using iDRAW.

[ATTACH]8423[/ATTACH]

Before European session reopens, i'll check the trade and probably setup another breakout trendline based on the price action.

Files:
uc.gif  20 kb

4xleader82:
Heres a trade that I have open currentlyUSDCAD LONG - using iDRAW. [ATTACH]8423[/ATTACH]Before European session reopens, i'll check the trade and probably setup another breakout trendline based on the price action.

May I ask what kind of TL you've drawn starting at 01:00am?

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ ABOUT OILFX

HE HAS INSULTED US 1 TO MANY TIMES

HE IS A WELL KNOWN CONMAN NAMED EL CID

HE SELLS EA S WITH FAKE RESULTS

YOU CAN READ ABOUT HIM HEREELCID TSD - Google Search

HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED AND IS KNOW AS*THE SNAKE OIL SALESMAN*

Reason: