Hull Moving Average EA - page 5

Hi Fred:

I"m new to the forum and to the forex, shalom! I would like t more about the Hull MA, and if there is an EA? Can someone give me a clu?

Fred

bradman:
Okay, i figured out how you people attach these files. This is the indicator i copied and pasted above. ------- i will do away with trailing stop losses, as they will trigger too much.visually checking data i see about 200 pips "per major" per month. I hope others see potential with Hull moving averages. I was going to try to turn $1k into $1.2 million in ten months with this.2 Lots per $10k - 0.2 lots for $1k but that is risky. Even though it is great at eating trend pips. Do people think i could get a realistic 50% a month?that would be 1 Lot per $10k (4 trades simultaneous over majors).I would have to lose 1000 pips for a wipeout. 1500225033755062.507593.7511,39017,08525,62838,44357,66586,497129,746194,619291,927437,893656,840985,261 17 months!! Long live the scorpion Hull EA!!!!!!!!

Hello Bradman

I came across this old posting for your modified russian hma and reviewed your results and if you dont mind, how did you trade this hms. Did you use the close candlestick once the russian hma turned red/blue or blue/red??? Really curious???

Thank You

HELLO EVRYBODY

i dont know much bout coding n scripts but doing my best to understand EAs. HMA is proving something rarely different. i can go on manual just by the indicator itself. but the EA cannot performing well here bcoz the internet connectivity is poor. often gets disconnected n have to redial n gets disconnected again n again n again........when internet gets disconnected the custom versions are automatically disabled n i hv to start out new.

well thats my story. anyway its nice to be here in this site. thank you

hi Guys i see potintial on the hull but it opens good + and it doenst close it and end up _ how t/p s/l works?!

so we dont need to modifay anything just drag the HMA on h1 charts and let it do its work?

hi guys.

looks nice.

Hey guys I am interest in trying the HMA EA that is discussed in this thread, did a good version ever get coded.

I am manually trading with a HMA and a special fractal indicator which helps to confirm major reversals and then the HMA indicates trend established for the buy signal then the fractal can be used for the exit or the cross if the fractal doesn't fire. Very promising system that could make a great EA I think.

I am a keen trader but no really a programer, would love to work with someone on this.

thanks vince

hai ,

iam ramkumar

iam using this same HMA indicator past 4 months. but name is trend2.1. iam using manualy . iam using this indicator, when the colour change , if it come red iam going to sell and green for buy ,then the preiod is 21.but in ranger time or news release time and when big candel comes , iam getting big losses. so how can i use this indicators. or any ea for this , pls send the details to my email id. ramkumar_777@yahoo.com .

Iam wating for your replay

THANK YOU, Take care.

I also would like to know more about the Hull MA, and if there is an EA? Can someone give me a clu?

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ ABOUT OILFX.. A WELL KNOWN CONMAN KNOWN AS ELCID

HE SELLS EAS WITH FAKE RESULTS TO NEW TRADERS

READ ABOUT HIM HEREELCID TSD - Google Search

HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Reason: