How can i avoid false signals from this indicator?

Hello guys, i use price channels a lot and i love the indicator but a lot of times...specially recently .... this indicator have been providing false signals.... is there any other indicator i can use to avoid false signals. Any information will be very helpfull i am attaching a picture of what i mean....

hello

1)

You can either use an arrow indicator like 3x3 6x6 or 12x12 ma cross (I have posted them here you just have to look for them)that does not repaint or mindhero from code base or imarrows from the meta editor.These indicators will give a signal on the current bar and will not repaint.You can use them to take pips out of the trend.You will have many trades this way and some will be losers.Your philosophy if you scalp this way is you must figure a way to make your winning trades outweigh your losses.

2)You can find a filter and use your current indicator as a trigger.You can use two moving average cross lines to define a long or short trend then use your indicator as a trigger.So you will wait until the ma lines cross and seperate this means that the market is trending,then you will wait until you get a signal from your indicator to make a trade.This should give you confidence that the market is going in the direction that you think and you confirm with a signal from the indicator.

So either arrows as the trigger and using your indicator as the trend definer or some ma cross lines that define the trend and you indicator as the trigger.

Post the indicator and I will look into it with you.I know the name of the indicator but in our metatrader world there are many versions and I would like to see the one you are using.

Here is a link to some of the indicatorshttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198611/page2

You can use a BUYSTOP\SELLSTOP - to enter the trade only after price moves 20-30 pips in the direction, awfter a signal is given.

You'll enter a bit late but this will filter false signals.

You asked how to use the indicator correctly in a system.Well here is the system and you must look at the screen shot to learn how to use it,

I hope this helped and enjoy....fxmatrixpro.

Files:
FxMatrixPro.rar  403 kb

OK ASSHOLE YOU ASKED FOR IT

TAKE A MINUTE AND READ ABOUT OILFX....A WELL KNOWN CONMAN KNOWN AS EL CID/

BANNED AT MANY FORUMS FOR CON MAN SELLING OF HIS EA WITH FAKE RESULTS

READ ABOUT HIM HEREELCID TSD - Google Search

HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

oilfxpro:
You can't accept the truth , that your system is worse and gives more false signals.

YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS ARE NO LONGER VALID.YOU ARE A LIAR AND CHEAT.YOU CARRY THE SAME BAD ATTITUDE EVERYWHERE YOU GO AND JUST LIKE YOU WERE FIRED AT ALL THE OTHER FORUMS YOU ARE FIRED HERE.

TAKE A MOMENT TO READ ABOUT OILFX AND HOW HE IS A KNOWN CON MAN LOCATED HEREELCID TSD - Google Search

I AM JUST TIRED OF YOUR BS SO NOW YOUR DONE.

oilfxpro:
Do you have any proof that your system posted is profitable for many years?

I spend all that damn time collecting trading systems to post on this forum as a poor traders resource and you wait until I leave to call me a stupid idiot behind my back.I still did nothing until you stated that I was trying to sell systems.

After you are gone we will get back to the business of trading on this forum.

They throw you out of every forum you go to for con man type behavior.

Read about it hereELCID TSD - Google Search

This is were El cid known as OILFx the snake oil sales man was banned for sellling his advisors with false statements.

kelvinator indicator is working great i take profit 20% perday

suraj:
kelvinator indicator is working great i take profit 20% perday

Thats great news, (another one about to donate their account to the market)

There are so many ways to die - and make money via forex, so all you guru's need to quit bickering at each other and get back to trading and helping people, come on really its becoming all too childish

Reason: