TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA - page 7

iDRAW works on ALL CHARTS. candles-bars-lines etc. It is all object oriented.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Some brokers will not allow you to place a Pending Order within 10 pips of current price- Check your Experts Log to see if you get an Error Code

-the pending order's entry price doesn't seem to get along with the depending TL at all times. Here's an example screen. You can see the entry price represented by the green dashed line as iDraw does it that way.

marvlee:
lol okay, sorry. my last post was destroyed by imageshack. Here is it again without cutoffs: Okay, I got iDraw running. I labeled the TL's buystop instead of buystop1. Silly me ^^ But there are still a few things, wich are not working completely fluently.
  • it's possible do adjust the buystop lines so that the upper and lower lines adjust themselves with it but thats not possible with the sellstop lines
    • the pending order's entry price doesn't seem to get along with the depending TL at all times. Here's an example screen. You can see the entry price represented by the green dashed line as iDraw does it that way.
    • Imageshack - idraw.png
      • iDraw does not work with candlechart. Only barchart and linechart. Not really a bummer. Just wanted to mention it.
      • I am really looking forward for these bugs to be fixed plus SL/TP. Thanks again for the good work!Be careful using iDRAW on M1 charts because some brokers WILL STOP Trading Activity because of the constant OrderModify--- its a RED FLAG for High Frequency trading and some brokers will disable your EA functions without telling you.

knusper:
    I have the same problem as marvlee. The green dashed line is jumping up and down, sometimes matching the upper/lower trendline and sometimes deviating from it a lot. iDraw is moving the pending order without any noticeable reason within a single candle. I like the idea behind this EA. It could save a lot of screen time, if it would work properly.

Is anyone else experiencing this Issue??

I've never had this issue. What broker, TimeFrame, are you using?

4xleader82:
    lol. Guys. The green dash line is where the Pending Order is Placed. At each NEW BAR, the pending order will be modified to the angle of the TL. Therefore giving you the best possible entry. However, if you do not want the update to take place, you can switch to another TF. Your using a M1 chart, therefore the pending order will adjust every MINUTE.

I think you misunderstood. The green dashed line isn't just adjusting at every NEW BAR, it's moving up and down at the SAME BAR without any reason. Once I had a 48pips deviation.

I used the M1 chart for testing purpose. My brokers are MBTrading and FXCM. I'm experiencing this problem on both brokers.

It doesn't happen always, but occasionally. Currently I wouldn't trust this EA for live trading.

Regards

interesting..

I've never had these issues.

So you've noticed it a few times?

No one else has reported any problems.

Working.

I've also added TP SL and TS

at each new bar, pending order is modified in relation to Trendline Upper or Lower lines

[ATTACH]7985[/ATTACH]

Files:

1.) please visit PipInvestment

2.) become a member

3.) Log in_ New pages will unlock once your logged in

4.) click on iDRAW page

5.) Instructions to download iDRAW1.1 on the bottom of the page!

if you have any questions or issues, please leave your comments on the blog, or report back here.

Thank you,

Will

Enjoy

4xleader82:
    1.) please visit PipInvestment 2.) become a member 3.) Log in_ New pages will unlock once your logged in 4.) click on iDRAW page 5.) Instructions to download iDRAW1.1 on the bottom of the page! if you have any questions or issues, please leave your comments on the blog, or report back here. Thank you, Will Enjoy

Now I receive "Err (131) Open BuyStop price"

Now I receive "Err (131) Open BuyStop price"

Reason: