Cannot copy signal on my MT4 - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The copying of signal trades is done with the subscribing procedure I've posted above.

Check whether your signal has open trades right now, go to its signal page to see.

It seem like I've done all the steps above.  How do you check any open trades at the moment. Sorry, I am kinda new to this. Thank you

24279266 #:

It seem like I've done all the steps above.  How do you check any open trades at the moment. Sorry, I am kinda new to this. Thank you

This is the signal page in your terminal, click on the signal's name to visit the signal page on MQL5.com, there you will see if it has any open trades.

Stop posting screenshots of the signal please, advertising and promotion is not allowed in this forum.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

This is the signal page in your terminal, click on the signal's name to visit the signal page on MQL5.com, there you will see if it has any open trades.

Stop posting screenshots of the signal please, advertising and promotion is not allowed in this forum

Oh sure. Sorry for that. I just check the trade history on MQL5.com. The latest trade just made today at 10:01am  

24279266 #:

Oh sure. Sorry for that. I just check the trade history on MQL5.com. The latest trade just made today at 10:01am  

So what should I do now. Should I just wait for a little bit more? Obviously, there are trades running right now on his trading history for today.

24279266 #:
So what should I do now. Should I just wait for a little bit more? Obviously, there are trades running right now on his trading history for today.

The trading history shows the past closed trades, I told you to check if there are open trades right now, because if there are you should have copied them.

Contact the signal provider for help.

I see. Understood. Thank you so much for your help. 
Reason: