TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA - page 5

[ATTACH]6295[/ATTACH]

Break out of Channel. Perfect Setup.

Files:

Hello TrendmeLeaveme enthusiast..

I have packaged up this EA, fixed all the bugs, and Offering support for these Tools of the Trade.

iDRAW

I didnt have time to watch the markets, so I set up iDRAW and went to bed.

I woke up with a nice 100+ pip gain on several lots..

I've been using this tool for some of my other accounts and overall, I've been catching some good swings.

Hello, afraid the link is dead.

Hi Guys,

If possible lets try to kick start this thread. This EA is quite potent for traders with full time jobs .....lets share our experiences on live or demo account and learn from each other and as we progress we can probably have it upgraded via professional metatrader programmers.

Anyone on board?!

Cheers

no need. just become a member to pipinvestment and you will receive my version for Free.

I'll send out a news letter in the next week or two with the details.

I didn't have the time to offer support for this tool, therefore I'm giving it out for free.

4xleader82:
I have moved away from indicators a few months back and started trading using Trendlines, S/R and fibonacci levels with great success. I've searched for forums on the trendline strategy, which were all very OLD and non were active. I guess the trend became a fad. Toobad As I found an indicator that drew trend lines for me, I started to search for an EA that traded off of trendlines. From Forexfactory to Here. A friend sent me here. I have found the holy Grail. LOL,. no seriously...this is it... I will try to keep this forum going by posting my results with this EA and posting screenshots of my findings. Thanks for reading, and I hope you join this forum. PLEASE add your input.

Wow September 2009--My first post---

Its funny how trading systems come and go...Fortunately, This is one that will always be around... The most simplistic method of all others.

4xleader82:
Wow September 2009--My first post--- Its funny how trading systems come and go...Fortunately, This is one that will always be around... The most simplistic method of all others.

Good to hear from you. You have done quite some work in enhancing this EA.

and yes, time flys .... TMLM is here to stay as its not a system. Its was designed to semi automate entries based ones manual trading decisions.

I saw your website .....my trading method is quite same as your ....I was wondering what does the membership cost ...?

hi there,

I really hope this 1 works I started to give up oready....

Mktscape:
Good to hear from you. You have done quite some work in enhancing this EA. and yes, time flys .... TMLM is here to stay as its not a system. Its was designed to semi automate entries based ones manual trading decisions. I saw your website .....my trading method is quite same as your ....I was wondering what does the membership cost ...?

Free membership. I've handed out the Enhanced TMLM EA for free. All you need to do is become a member on PipInvestment

If anyone has any suggestions to make this tool even better, feel free to contact me through the contact forms on the website. I don't login to this website that often to check PM's.

Wish everyone the best. I also have plans to send out occasional Trade Setups in the future. Spread the Word. It's All Free.

Reason: