5EMAs Forex System - Opinions - page 8

I was not at all impressed with 5emas ebook,

He claims to be making truck loads of money, but just try and get a refund and he will not give it.

Obviously if he cannot refund $119, he cannot be making money trading.

All reputable ebook authors have no problem refunding, rather than have an unhappy customer

oilfxpro:
Unfortunately most of these sellers target newbees who have little knowledge of trading $119 is very expensive for systems that can be useless to some of you.I am sure u would have been happy to pay $1,000 for a system that makes $10,000 in a year OILFXPRO

But there you have the same problem as the other...

You don't know up in front if it is going to work with your own trading strategy..

trading2win:
I was not at all impressed with 5emas ebook,He claims to be making truck loads of money, but just try and get a refund and he will not give it.Obviously if he cannot refund $119, he cannot be making money trading.All reputable ebook authors have no problem refunding, rather than have an unhappy customer

Whether you were "impressed" or not is neither here nor there - the 5EMAs system works and they certainly ARE making truckloads of money. If you look at their sales page you'll see a link for a live account statement which shows a $20,000 account opened at the end of October growing to over $103,000 by the middle of January. I also got a mailing from them this week with the folloowing link:

5emas-forex-trading-system.com/58kstat.htm

That shows another $20,000 live account opened on 17th January that has grown to over $60,000 in about 2 weeks.

If you also take the trouble to read the sales page it DOES offer a refund if you can prove that their system doesn't work, though with statements such as the above, I guess that would be pretty hard to do! The problem with people today is that they are mostly tire kickers so I fully sympathise with the 5EMAs guys and hope they continue to stand their ground. The system is good... it works... and as the various statements on the website (some of which are from course owners) prove, works a damn sight better than anything else I've seen in the marketplace.

Finally, just to respond to OILFXPRO, I'm sure that serious "students" would pay $1,000 for a system that could make $10,000 - I certainly wouldn't think twice! - but the sad fact is that 95% of people are not serious at all.

WaveTrader

I purchased the 5 EMA system. It uses two time frames, one hour and 15 minute. It also uses other indicators. It is a retracement system, when the price retraces on the hour time frame, and the 15 minute indicators line up, it shows an entry. Actually the system works good. Takes some patience since entry signals does not come along very often.

mchill

WaveTrader:
Whether you were "impressed" or not is neither here nor there - the 5EMAs system works and they certainly ARE making truckloads of money. If you look at their sales page you'll see a link for a live account statement which shows a $20,000 account opened at the end of October growing to over $103,000 by the middle of January. I also got a mailing from them this week with the folloowing link: 5emas-forex-trading-system.com/58kstat.htm That shows another $20,000 live account opened on 17th January that has grown to over $60,000 in about 2 weeks. If you also take the trouble to read the sales page it DOES offer a refund if you can prove that their system doesn't work, though with statements such as the above, I guess that would be pretty hard to do! The problem with people today is that they are mostly tire kickers so I fully sympathise with the 5EMAs guys and hope they continue to stand their ground. The system is good... it works... and as the various statements on the website (some of which are from course owners) prove, works a damn sight better than anything else I've seen in the marketplace. Finally, just to respond to OILFXPRO, I'm sure that serious "students" would pay $1,000 for a system that could make $10,000 - I certainly wouldn't think twice! - but the sad fact is that 95% of people are not serious at all. WaveTrader

5EMA's is a very decent and solid methodology. OILFXAMATEUR is a talentless and jealous hack who likes to run his mouth and attempt to shoot holes into any method he didn't think up or steal somewhere and put his own label on it.

oilfxpro:
Bluto Why are u not using it? Are u trying to pump and dump this method? OILFXPRO

Why would I pump and dump it? It's not my product. See...there goes your negative mind again...always gets the best of you. You could benefit from some guides on positive thinking...it really does wonders for your trading. Maybe that's why you can't succeed and have to scavange for profitable EA's on internet forums.

I have used it though. I bought it out of curiousity, mainly for the supplemental Divergence Guide, and traded it manually for several months and made some nice profits. I'm more of an EA kind of guy and I have EA's that are more profitable and don't require me to be glued to the monitor.

You could learn a lot from the 5-EMA's method....perhap even profit for once.

Hey guys, chill!

How about we just try to focus on objective reviews of the 5EMAs system?

It's not surprising that different people will have different opinions regarding the same system... after all, trading is a very subjective (and personal) matter.

I did go through the 5EMAs system, and although I can see how some may think it's a bad system, there are actually very valuable lessons to be learnt from it.

You'll definitely want to modify the system's rules as you get more experienced in trading... but on the overall I think it's a pretty good system that can give new traders a solid foundation in their trading education.

There are obviously 2 systems with the same name - 5ema's.

I know of another version that uses retracement as its entry factor.

trading2win:
I was not at all impressed with 5emas ebook,He claims to be making truck loads of money, but just try and get a refund and he will not give it.Obviously if he cannot refund $119, he cannot be making money trading.All reputable ebook authors have no problem refunding, rather than have an unhappy customer

Trading2win

Try sending a refund request direct to clickbank at the following emai address (include your original invoice details)

refunds@clickbank.com

TUM

...all progress depends upon the unreasonable man. GBS

i got the system and attached the indicators and EA only to discover it wasnt making any trades, then i allowed the dll stuff and it started showing alert disabled. i think the system owner should have provided more information on EA usage

Anyone have an idea on how to get the EA to work?

Reason: