5EMAs Forex System - Opinions - page 5

Well I read the book too... And the title 'Building millions on forex' is not with the system itself, but relies on the money management which all of us already know, that is compunding the earnings and increasing lots proportionally with the balance. The system is a good one but relies lots on traders discretion, therefore, NOT a mechanical system.

yakka:
Well i own a copy of the 5 EMA system and i would like to know how people are only taking 15 trades per month and consistently getting 100% winning trades !!!!!!!!OK, its not as bad as some systems i have, but it gets NOWHERE near 100%. unless you are heavily filtering the trades.It is based on sound principles, defining the trend with moving averages and then looking to enter on a pullback to the trend but it gives far too many false signals.In the add for the 5EMA they list trade results close to 100% but they dont list all the losing trades in between those winners and believe me there are LOTS of losing trades that go with those winners.my advice is : dont waste your money.yakka

WaveTrader:
As this is my first post I expect that I'll be shot down in flames but such is the price of speaking one's mind! Having read all of this thread I can only say how disappointed I am at the totally uninformed and misrepresentative comments throughout. The 5EMAs system is not: 1) a rip-off of the Aimefx method or,2) an EMA cross system In point of fact, it works extremely well and, as I am part of a large trading group (over 500 of us), I know very many people who both own this course and use the strategy profitably. I accept that it may not appeal to everyone and, of course, it's not the Holy Grail of trading systems but I know people who take 15+ trades per month with it and are consistently hitting 100% winners so I guess it's quite a bit better than most of the courses available. Anyway, that's my 2-cents.

I agree with you! the question is if you want to prove it right, lets see your trades posted here, then your 2 cents will make a point.

thanks

peace

First of all, i join this forum for sharing with u all about forex. ..

Anybody can help me get it 5EMAs, pls.

tq.

Moving Averages could be a very good indicators if we combine with RSI, Momentun on 4HR or Daily TF.

Nic

Mashki - thanks for showing everyone what a complete brain dead twat you are! It's stupid gits like you who give away illegal copies of copyrighted material that prevent the really good strategies from ever being made available. I really hope that you lose $10,000 in trading (assuming you even have an account!) for EVERY illegal copy that you've distributed - you make me SICK!!!!

TalkMoney27 - If you can't find $97 to buy a course yourself then get the Hell out of the trading arena for good, you total loser! The course comes with a 100% money back guarantee so it's not like you'd be risking anything so go crawl back into you dark little hole a dream about how great it would be if you were an honest person rather than the thieving scum that you really are!!!

Probably this post will get deleted and I'll get banned but if this is the sort of underhanded behaviour the Forex Fisherman promotes and condones then I'd rather not be a part of it......

ADMINS: Here's your chance to show what side of the line you support by banning those two miscreants

By the way, for the HONEST FF members who would actually BUY a course, I just looked at their website and there's a new testimonial and trading statement from a guy who traded a $3,000 account into almost $6,000 in just 5 DAYS!! 19 wins from 20 trades and the only losing trade was due to him over-leveraging the account and closing early because that trade actually won too!

You'l be very rich someday using the system ? But you must me consistent using it.

Wave Trader,

You cant be so naive as to actually believe those testimonies posted on websites do you?

Come on now, you are being a bit harsh on Mashki and TalkMoney27 aren't you? either you are a vendor trying to pump up sales or you have not read this thread properly.

The 5ema system is junk, waste of time,worthles - got the picture?

I am not surprised people want to give it away, the recycle bin would be the best place for it.

yakka

Thank's yakka

Completely share your opinion. The system is junk.

Wave Trader - "Complete brain dead" - are the people who will buy it.

You really will lose $10000 in traiding if you use it.

WaveTrader:
By the way, for the HONEST FF members who would actually BUY a course, I just looked at their website and there's a new testimonial and trading statement from a guy who traded a $3,000 account into almost $6,000 in just 5 DAYS!! 19 wins from 20 trades and the only losing trade was due to him over-leveraging the account and closing early because that trade actually won too!

This guy is obviously a shill.

I'm starting to see more of this on these forex forums.

He's been sent here by the system vendor to hawk the 5EMA system.

Rightangle Trading (the Edge system) is another system seller that floods the forums with shills.

Shills are easy to spot if you know they're around.

Reason: