“Trading Machine” by Avi Frister - page 2

ryanklefas:
Does anyone know if it is copyrighted? Would I get in trouble if I posted his ebooks on this forum?

It is better not to post it on the forum.

According to my experience we have a lot of members of our forum who are book writers or book resellers. If somebody post some ebook without author's permission so I am getting as aggressive message from the author/re-seller/affiliator so I even can not post/show this message to anywhere.

If somebody is posting the message "what do you think about this ebook" and many people are discussing so it is as promosion for authors/resellers/affiliates. That's ok and no problem. Authors/re-sellers/affiliators are seeing it and not re-acting. But if somebody posted the link to download ebook for free, or post ebook so authors/re-sellers/affiliates are not asking me to delete it. They are not collaborating sorry. Not discussing, not contacting. They are starting to send their very aggressive messages immediately to everywhere and sometimes their messages are too aggressive and with real menaces.

It is better not to post any ebook on the forum untill authors/re-sellers/affiliaters will find some way for free (or not for free, or any) collaboration with the forum (with members of this forum).

Thanks for warning me be4 buying it!

ryanklefas:
Does anyone know if it is copyrighted? Would I get in trouble if I posted his ebooks on this forum?

email it to me please,

just sent you a pm

ryanklefas:

Can you email me the ebook? Awhile back I had also read he had many dissatisfied clients from his managed accounts. Word has it that he blew their accounts, and does not trade what he preaches.... No matter what, I just enjoy reading just to get some fresh ideas, if any...

et_phonehome_2:
Can you email me the ebook? Awhile back I had also read he had many dissatisfied clients from his managed accounts. Word has it that he blew their accounts, and does not trade what he preaches.... No matter what, I just enjoy reading just to get some fresh ideas, if any...

i need your email.

Strange!

Could the desire for this book be any stronger if it had actually gotten good reviews?

I bought a lot of ebooks including this one. However, it's the only ebook I asked for refund among all ebooks I purchased. I should say they are honest to the money back guarantee.

By the way, I do not(and never recommend anyone) ask refunds if I (or you) learn something or anything from a service or produce.

Brent Mack:
Could the desire for this book be any stronger if it had actually gotten good reviews?

I don't understand it myself. I have gotten so many requests for this already... and it's

CRAP!!!

ryanklefas:
I don't understand it myself. I have gotten so many requests for this already... and it's

CRAP!!!

Because you may give the copy for free. However, it's better not to pass copyright meterials around.

agreed, the book is a true waste of time....