5EMAs Forex System - Opinions - page 4

I rememebr that the bunny girl system used 5 EMAs but then fell badly! Longer periods are better to trade, in my opnion.

jgerousis:
I rememebr that the bunny girl system used 5 EMAs but then fell badly! Longer periods are better to trade, in my opnion.

yea and when you've made wrong decision your stoploss will me 100pips

intraday is still the best for me

tight stop huge TP

According to me, on the shorter TF, the probability for your stoploss to get hit is much more than on higher TF such as the H4 and daily.

hanz:
yea and when you've made wrong decision your stoploss will me 100pips intraday is still the best for me tight stop huge TP

I want the EA for crossed MA

As this is my first post I expect that I'll be shot down in flames but such is the price of speaking one's mind!

Having read all of this thread I can only say how disappointed I am at the totally uninformed and misrepresentative comments throughout.

The 5EMAs system is not:

1) a rip-off of the Aimefx method or,

2) an EMA cross system

In point of fact, it works extremely well and, as I am part of a large trading group (over 500 of us), I know very many people who both own this course and use the strategy profitably.

I accept that it may not appeal to everyone and, of course, it's not the Holy Grail of trading systems but I know people who take 15+ trades per month with it and are consistently hitting 100% winners so I guess it's quite a bit better than most of the courses available.

Anyway, that's my 2-cents.

I have backtested the Divergence method. I think you were initially correct to give it to people for free. Most of the material is basic divergence stuff. You tried to justify trades however you wished. It was like; thats a good trade so lets now make up some reasons for entering it. Also, the method leaves alot to discretion.

After reading the divergence method I will not be buying the 5EMA system. Also, in the 5EMA system, the trades you shown, were last years.

Which trading group is that? Is it a yahoo group?

WaveTrader:
As this is my first post I expect that I'll be shot down in flames but such is the price of speaking one's mind! Having read all of this thread I can only say how disappointed I am at the totally uninformed and misrepresentative comments throughout. The 5EMAs system is not: 1) a rip-off of the Aimefx method or,2) an EMA cross system In point of fact, it works extremely well and, as I am part of a large trading group (over 500 of us), I know very many people who both own this course and use the strategy profitably. I accept that it may not appeal to everyone and, of course, it's not the Holy Grail of trading systems but I know people who take 15+ trades per month with it and are consistently hitting 100% winners so I guess it's quite a bit better than most of the courses available. Anyway, that's my 2-cents.

I would like to know that...

Attiqul:
Which trading group is that? Is it a yahoo group?

Most systems will always tell you not to trade with the news since all this TA typically fails for the simple fact that indicators values are based on upon prior prices. Since price will be very volatile, you need to wait until it settles down.

Well i own a copy of the 5 EMA system and i would like to know how people are only taking 15 trades per month and consistently getting 100% winning trades !!!!!!!!

OK, its not as bad as some systems i have, but it gets NOWHERE near 100%. unless you are heavily filtering the trades.

It is based on sound principles, defining the trend with moving averages and then looking to enter on a pullback to the trend but it gives far too many false signals.

In the add for the 5EMA they list trade results close to 100% but they dont list all the losing trades in between those winners and believe me there are LOTS of losing trades that go with those winners.

my advice is : dont waste your money.

yakka

Reason: