5EMAs Forex System - Opinions - page 9

Paying a bit more attention is probably a good first step.... the EA description box on the website clearly states that it does NOT auto-trade!

helo brroo where i can DL thats system

thanks for the info but how does it alert you of a potential trade

it has never opened a sound box alert in my metatrader

also did you allow dll on your platform

maybe i am doing something wrong

Cemploek:

You can easily download the system from the 5EMAs download page after paying for it.

InternetGrandMaster:

Yes - you need to have the DLL option enabled - it's easy to overlook some of the settings so work your way back through the installation manual and make sure you haven't missed anything - the important stuff has a red circle round it in the screenshots.

elektrance:
Well.. I dont know about that multi emas system, or if you understand it, I just made 417 pips selling GBPUSD using the advanced method 1 of the 5 emas system (the breakout rule). And I exited with the exit strategy 3 which is when the candle closes above the EMA 20 (if selling). For your better understanding I attached a picture, I belive this might be a little complex for you. All the best and a happy Xmas with a prosperous new year!

Hi elektrance

I also purchased the advanced 5EMAs with the new indicator

I have noticed the repainting of historical bars within the indicator and was wondering what trading rules you employ to cater for the shifting dynamics of the indicator output

Regards

TUM

TUM:
Hi elektrance I also purchased the advanced 5EMAs with the new indicator I have noticed the repainting of historical bars within the indicator and was wondering what trading rules you employ to cater for the shifting dynamics of the indicator output RegardsTUM

Honestly, after using the 5 emas for a while I have to conclude that trade was mainly a question of luck! In fact, the 5 emas system sucks on a long term basis....I just dont regret the money I paid for it because the divergence system and indicatores were included...And that system (divergences) is worth it! Divergences are powerful stuff in tech fx approach.

Thanks elektrance for your honest feedback... It tallies with my view on this product also...

Hello every 1 , kinda late to post here , but i was searching for something and found this topic , so i had to make an input here since i have the 5EMAS standard and Advanced systems + Divergence system , the system works but depends on luck , and u`ll miss lots of lots of trades while looking for signals and waiting for the EA(Expert Adviser) to show the magical signal so u can open a trade , well guys it isn`t working , i tried the system and it wont work in long term , plus moving averages are lagging systems , which means it`ll make a signal when the move already occurred , if ur lucky and it`s long move then u`ll catch phew pips at the end , otherwise it just wont work , cuz the forex is fast moving market , not like stocks , etc , also the advanced system indicator depends on macd , macd isn`t for giving u solid entering signal , it`s to show if the pressure of buying\selling , is high or eased .,.

At the end it`s way better to learn pattern\candlestick recognition and divergence , and watchout for news time , and u`ll make lots of money if u worked hard , instead of hoping to find EA to tell u when to enter , etc . nothing comes easy , u want money , work for it , learn , spend time , dedicate ur self for it , and u`ll learn and become successful .

GL every 1 , bye .

oilfxpro:
Hi You can do backtests and forward tests and then devise your system by making improvements to already profitable systems.OILFXPRO

How do I know the already profitable systems? Can you name a few?

Thanks.

mchill:
I purchased the 5 EMA system. It uses two time frames, one hour and 15 minute. It also uses other indicators. It is a retracement system, when the price retraces on the hour time frame, and the 15 minute indicators line up, it shows an entry. Actually the system works good. Takes some patience since entry signals does not come along very often. mchill

I think this is the best post on this thread so far - to the point.

Actually I also came up with my own method of entering when indicators line up across charts. I think I stopped losing money, if not making any.

But are you saying this method makes money along Retracements, and not along the actual trend? Isn't that odd?

Reason: