Moving average indicator

Hi,

I search after an indicator that alert crossing of moving average (simple or exponential), that i can change the period of the average days in any timeframe.

Please help me...!!!

Lupi

Hi,

play with the indi attached, you'll have lot of fun...

you can select which ma's (sma, ema, smma, lwma),which price (open, close, high, low, median, typical, weighted), obviously the length and even which arrows you want use in the chart...

enjoy

brax64

sharvitp:
Hi,I search after an indicator that alert crossing of moving average (simple or exponential), that i can change the period of the average days in any timeframe. Please help me...!!!Lupi
Files:

The indicator looks pretty cool, I will play with it too. Thanks for sharing.

How do you set a moving avg alert on your mt4 i have the indicator on my mt4 but how to set moving avg alaert do you play with the param or what

I want to work with the crossover indicators and have it loaded on GBPUSD M15. I changed them to 5 and 10. I am not as familiar with details as I need to be so I wonder where I can pick up some instructions for use. I'm comparing it with the Cowabunga, any two pair and CCI arrow. I believe the 2ema is closer to the accurate crossover with stoch, RSI and MACD indicators for my demo trading. Thank you.

play with the indi attached, you'll have lot of fun...

you can select which ma's (sma, ema, smma, lwma),which price (open, close, high, low, median, typical, weighted), obviously the length and even which arrows you want use in the chart...

enjoy

brax64

Reason: