Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 33

AMGODI:
this indicator give alert to buy or sell .....and show you the overbought and oversold..... have a nice trade..... amgd

I am a beginner. Just downloaded both the alerts and put it in my navigator on Meta Trader I can even drag this alert on the graph but can't see anywhere for alert to buy or sell. Where can I see that ?

anuragsam@hotmail.com:
I am a beginner. Just downloaded both the alerts and put it in my navigator on Meta Trader I can even drag this alert on the graph but can't see anywhere for alert to buy or sell. Where can I see that ?

If you are a beginner, you should not be following indicators.... Please take some time to learn the basics... It will help you in the long run...

my30toma:
hiplease thought thank

Thanks, looks very nice.

Just do yourself a favor and don't trade on 5M charts.. too many signals!

The fact still remains that there is no exact way that any body could find a correct indicator created by somebody just trading, any indicator that is created is created in the heart of the trader himself so they are all creating their strategy which may not match your type of trading please adhere strictly to your trading plan and money management polices, cause you only trust your self and have a good forex education, then practice all the time to be acquainted to the different trends and signals, already the indicators in the platform is already enough for any wise person to succeed. please invest time in anything you are doing, spend months in training to be perfect even with that alone you'll be very good.

WAI WONG:
I would like to share good indicator based on adx and macd.You just load the template and follow the Buy & Sell rules to place the order. Please click here for the template.

You can apply with the following Two indicators.

Files:

There is far too much hype and internet marketing stuff in some of these forex trading strategy posted. I am not fully convinced it works as claim

If they are so good and convincing the big funds and banks would be talking to these marketers and using it.The seller would have kept the product to himself to make all the money.

It is nothing more than a well design action plan to skim gullible beginners forex traders to purchase these useless stuff, many of these information all freely available in the net.

Well, I suppose a sucker is born every minute. ::

Hello Fellow Traders, I am new to the forums!! I hope to meet many new friends and exchange forex knowledge!! Happy to be here!!!

Is everyone in this thread trading with a system (like EA) or just referring to indicators? I like to trade based on the charts, without using complicated indicators and systems. Maybe it is time for me to start learning new methods. Anybody have any advice moving forward?

PipFiend

Mikel Dan:
The fact still remains that there is no exact way that any body could find a correct indicator created by somebody just trading, any indicator that is created is created in the heart of the trader himself so they are all creating their strategy which may not match your type of trading please adhere strictly to your trading plan and money management polices, cause you only trust your self and have a good forex education, then practice all the time to be acquainted to the different trends and signals, already the indicators in the platform is already enough for any wise person to succeed. please invest time in anything you are doing, spend months in training to be perfect even with that alone you'll be very good.

HI Mikel,

CAN YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES HERE?

WHAT KINDS OF INDICATORS DO YOU APPLY WHEN YOU TRADE FOREX TO MAKE PROFIT FOR YOU?

THANKS

volforex:
This indicator works only in MT4 terminal.Showing you trading levels precise with a pip.Important that it draw lines 1 day before trading.Works on EURUSD,GBPUSD,GBPJPY,AUDUSD,USDJPY pairs.Stop loss is used 20 pips,take profit 15-50 pips.Download it free

Is this a free indicator? Can we have the mq4 source code?

Reason: