I will write an advisor free of charge - page 8

vobler63:

Fast response and signal - I wish we could add peak signals to Lazybear ! - Super Signals Channel

It is better not to look at the signals. They will all be in the past

On the existing Lazybones - a malfunction has been noticed - in the tab "properties - general" - there is no bypassing or bypassing - only bypassing still sets in all directions- please take note.

Zdrasti. U menya est ne kotorie strategie. xochu napisat im EA. Est strategiya dlya skalpinga i dlya dolgosrochnoe treyding. Vi could do pomoch mne?

Bakhishov:
Zdrasti. U menya est ne kotorie strategie. xochu napisat im EA. Est strategiya dlya skalpinga i dlya dolgosrochnoe treyding. Vi canojete pomoch me?
Ishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job not ok?
MQL5 работа
MQL5 работа
  • www.mql5.com
Заказы на разработку программ для трейдинга

Good afternoon, I didn't get a reply in my personal message...

Can you write an indicator - inverse to standard CCI

The input parameters are CCI level and CCI period

That is, the standard one calculates the CCI level based on the typical price of the current candle and the n of past candles, while this one must calculate the closing price of the current candle, at which the CCI level equals 0

So we just change the unknown

View - as a moving average on the chart

yakton:
если у вас есть хороая стратегия, и вы готовы ей поделиться,могу написать советника. приглашаю обсудить или публично или в личные собщения.

Hello Dear Sir! Is it possible to write an EA based on the "super-signals-channel_Alert" indicator... Who would be willing to do this, please write back .....

Can you guys tell me how to create a combined graphical object? When drawing a trend line on a chart, I need the "Fibonacci lines" object to be attached to the middle of this line, the zero point. How to write such a script?

Good day. Is it possible to put Martin in a Cross EA. A simple EA, based on two moving averages

Hello, is it possible to write an EA using an indicator? It does NOT re-draw, there are losing trades, but when you get into a trend all is covered by a good profit, there is only one parameter Amplitude, which should be left, add a lot, and another thing it must work on the TF on which it stands (on the currency will be at M30 and above, and on gold D1)
Buy entry when the blue line appears, when you see red, close buy, open sell and so on around the circle
Files:
jpy.jpg  308 kb

Good day! On the Internet I found an Expert Advisor that trades by the MALR indicator. In my opinion, this expert advisor should be added condition to exit a position on the occurrence of the opposite signal. If it is not difficult please help me in this matter. Many thanks in advance.
Files:
Reason: