The "XO"-Method......... - page 26

ValeoFX:
This morning's trade GBP/USD:

The first signal of an "overheating"-cci was at 02:00 am est, however the method kept you out.

More on... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Do you mean, the purple CCI-6 at that time? Or the yellow CCI-14?

kurt_issac:
Thanks for the reply. I did went long in this short up-trend, ended up less than 20pips. I didn't dare goes againts the trend. The 'turbo' you mean, is the purple line? Sorry i am still trying to understand few new terms. I do not understand how to change to which one is CCI-34, is it that you change the TrendCCI_Period, or EntryCCI_Period? Sorry if i am asking too much

Trend CCI @ 34 and Entry CCI @ 14. Then you change the 1m and 5m chart inputs to the same and leave the rest as it is at 14/6.

The Magenta line is the TURBO, yes.

Best wishes, always.

kurt_issac:
Hello again, is the Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02_with Filterlevels.mq4 goes in the same window with Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02? When i attach Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02_with Filterlevels.mq4, it was blank, and the highest level was -9000... (above 0 level), and 9000... (below 0 level)

Why confuse the issue? We have managed to sort this method out quite well. But seeing that you asked, the StepMa_Stoch is in seperate window to StepSto to Nina_StepMa_Stoch. You obviously need the originals in your bank of custom indicators.

kurt_issac:
Do you mean, the purple CCI-6 at that time? Or the yellow CCI-14?

The turbo!!

I suggest you reread the entire Thread. I am sorry, but you are taking too much of my trading time. I will reply once daily from now to prevent any loss of personal trading time, sorry. Trust you understand.

Perky:
super Xo indicator

just a contribution

I think i got it all right

:-) enjoy

Perky, this is too slow. We need to be able to change the settings of the KirPER individually. I managed to get that sorted out, but I suggest you look at it seeing that you designed this one.

Thanks so much for relooking at my request.

Best wishes.

Screen-print .........

This is mostly for Perky to see how my friend ForexFX fixed the problem on the Super_XO he kindly created for us. I will await Perky's comments.

Files:

ValeoFX:
This is mostly for Perky to see how my friend ForexFX fixed the problem on the Super_XO he kindly created for us. I will await Perky's comments.

Would you be able to post the indicators and template for your setup please?

increase:
Would you be able to post the indicators and template for your setup please?

Forgive me, but they are all posted in this Thread. It is not too long to scan, and you will agree I am sure, that our time spent here is to develop the method as far as we can.

Best wishes, always.

ValeoFX:
Forgive me, but they are all posted in this Thread. It is not too long to scan, and you will agree I am sure, that our time spent here is to develop the method as far as we can. Best wishes, always.

Thanks yes, I dug them out, sorry I wasm't being lazy, just did not realise they had all been posted

Do I Understand?

Hi All,

I am new to this strategy and got everything loaded up and tried on Euro last night/this morning. Just want to make sure I am following the rules correctly as it seems I left some pips on the table this am.

I have attached the chart for comment.

Basic run down is entered at 08:35/1.2909 which is the open of the 5 min bar after all for "XO" indicators went same color.

Exited at 12:15/1.2843 which is bar after CCI went < -250

Is this correct?

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like a great system.

Regards,

Files:
xo.jpg  186 kb
Reason: