Can someone make an EA for this Indicator

Hi just wondering if someone can make an EA that opens and closes positions based on the alerts this indicator gives on H4.To use on any chosen timeframe really.

It gives the signal with a dot thing it doesnt repaint to much but im interested in it taking the signals from the alerts it gives as you would do if you were manually trading it.

If anyone interested thanks.

Thanks for providing this indicator Dong. I added this to my toolbox

Are you sure it is not among those which just looks good on charts and always repaints like the silvertrand shi etc? Because when I apply it on my chart, the signals seems too good

Anyways, I would like to see and EA for this one too. Unfortunately Scorp is not free for now, maybe when he get some time later, he can do something with this.

Any other coder, Please lend a helping hand here.

Thanks in advance.

Hi how do you interpret the signal? Enter the price given by the signal as a pending order or immediately order?

Hello playmates,

It's good to be here. I've dabbled with Fx trading for some time now, since my retirement. It's been a long and at times painful experience, so I am always looking for new knowledge and advice. I have plenty of time, now all I need is the money! I hasten to add that I am not by nature greedy, all I am looking for is a steady average of about ten pips a day. This would sure benefit my pension.

I feel privileged to be amongst you people because I am touched by the generosity of spirit shown by many contributors on this site. I hope to emulate this fine example in future.

Now to business!

I am not a programmer, so could anyone tell me in very simple language how to download a MetaTrader 4 indicator code into the Indicators Library? I have found a couple of freely available indicators that I wish to trial, each in the correct programming language, but copy/paste is clearly not the way to go! This is driving me mad. Cheers

I'm a FX programmer. I mostly do this for my own income. Let me give something back to the community. Provide me with the signals on where to trade and I will code this EA at no charge.

Hi all, good to see the spirit of sharing here. I havve been using the silverTrend V3 EA to trade on a demo account and seen some considerable results. I think if it can be comined with a 13 / 25 MA cross it would be more efficient. Any idea on further development on the EA? Can 13 / 25 MA period cross be integrated?

bunglungchingdong:
it doesnt repaint too much but im interested in taking the signals from the alerts it gives

When you first call her up cuz she is so pretty, ya know, but then, when you wanna get some luv...

gotta watch them pretty closing bar dots.

You could make this an EA but won't you still have just another simple robot that will cheat on you?

You would get a nice lookin EA that will not work so well except at the times your own analysis might even do better. But I really don't think you can make what you could call a good trading system that way. It takes more than an indicator to do that.

chuthry:
Hi how do you interpret the signal? Enter the price given by the signal as a pending order or immediately order?

you just follow the indicators some are good expert advisors and some are very good

Reason: