Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 37

thanks for the indicator

try the indicators from powertrader.us i'm using those and work pretty well

powertrader sell indicators?

wow very expensive

MechXTrader:
The FXUltraTrend is also a great buy\sell indicator.I use it with great success.

hi do you have the if so is it still working for you and can you upload it or email me

There is so many indicator that made me do not know which is the best?

Any recommend the best indicator for beginner selection where easy and simple to apply when to entry and exit? Of course, the accuracy of the indicator must be consider too.

Meanwhile I am look for the EA to test, sometime I test the EA in the platform, it doesn't work at all, why? Setting problem? Platform selection (e.g. MBT, MIG..etc) problems? Spreads problem? Maybe some broker may not accept the EA to apply. How the EA to suit the right platform to test? Will anyone provide the EA for me to test, with the guide how to do the set up and platform selection?

AWESOME collection of indicators!

It will take time to evaluate them.

Well, I am also confused which one to use...

I do believe the strategy of forex trading through fundamental analysis. All markets moves on fundamentals in long terms. Technical analysis indicates short term movements.

james_smart:
I do believe the strategy of forex trading through fundamental analysis. All markets moves on fundamentals in long terms. Technical analysis indicates short term movements.

Yes fundamentals matter a lot for the long term, but good TA skills (Pivot Points, Support/Resistance levels, FIB retracements, Trendlines, etc) do provide very good guidance for shorter term moves. The skill is in applying them properly.

A good example would be waiting for US jobless claims this coming Thursday Dec 31, 2009.

If less US citizens apply for jobs benefits this is good news for the US economy so SELL EURO, BUY USD and vice versa if more apply for job benefits.

I'm still only a newbie to forex, but noted a big downtrend of the EURO Thur 24th Dec, 2009 post this report coming out.

Reason: