MUST CHECK! Most Advance Economic Calendar for Forex - page 7

scorpion:
Yah! our favorite economic calendar is now finally up and running again! It's been a long month seeing it's down. Now you can browse around Jan, Feb and March. I'll be adding events back to January 2006 by tomorrow. Some of you may have wondered how this calendar can help you in trading forex, so I'll write up a few winning strategies that I use. Be sure to check back again, or you may subscribe to the RSS feed. Anyway, some of you guys were having usability problems lately, so I'm thinking of a little redesign. If you like anything to change, shout it here! Happy trading!Scorp

It was working for a little while. Now its not working again!!! Getting some kind of Server Error.

Thanks for reporting. I'll take a look in the log.

The bug is now fixed.

I'd appreciate that you report any bug. Please drop me a line if you happen to see the message "calendar is now restarted due to long inactivity" often.

Thanks!

Mini forecast is coming soon, on the left side bar...

After a long day of coding, the mini forecast is finished!

What do you think?

why your calendar only have a few news compare to forexfactory

Those pieces of news are carefully selected. Unimportant, unreleated news is not shown to improve user's usability. Even with filter on, there're now a total of 83 indicators covering USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, Switzerland and Australia.

If many fxfishermen need more, I can switch them on. There're just a little less than 1,000 indicators covering China, India, Brazil, Russia, Italy, France, New Zealand, and many more. USA alone can add around 50 indicators. But these indicators have very little to do with majors like EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD and AUDUSD.

How long does it take to load this calendar in your pc?

The side bar calendar was almost instantaneous which i was surprised with because the bigger version took roughly 5 seconds to load the first time versus the 1 second or less in this one

This week I have been following the Moderate News releases you have listed, and made quite a few pips on my demo account.

I have been basically setting up a straddle 15 pips above and below the last candle (5 min chart) about 2 min before the release.

I see some of them actually state which direction it "should" go, so yesterday I only place on the side mentioned. Had a couple winners..again!

Going to try this in a couple week on the Real Account.

Reason: