MUST CHECK! Most Advance Economic Calendar for Forex - page 6

You first select a date from the calendar. The list on the right will show events of the week. You then select an event from the list to update the prediction. Prediction panel pretty much self-describes. You can change currency pair in the panel.

If you want to change time zone, click on the timezone list on the left. Then click Apply button to update timezone.

Upcoming update to economic calendar is coming ahead next week, featuring better predictor and data quality...

Any suggestion or request from you guys?

Scorpion, when I select the today date on the calender on the left, it show not thing... did I miss some thing??

Ops... sorry, it was my computer problem T_T. By the way, scorpion, how do you predict the trend will go? According to news?

Well I have a idea here, base on the prediction of trend direction, we use the break out to track it, exp: when the trend is up, then we find the break out only for upside. How do you think?

Cartoon:
Scorpion, when I select the today date on the calender on the left, it show not thing... did I miss some thing??

Hey toon, the calendar has malfunctioned. I'm working on it. It could be days to fix.

Cartoon:
Ops... sorry, it was my computer problem T_T. By the way, scorpion, how do you predict the trend will go? According to news? Well I have a idea here, base on the prediction of trend direction, we use the break out to track it, exp: when the trend is up, then we find the break out only for upside. How do you think?

I used to think about the breakout. But soon realized that the breakout just happens too fast, 50 pips moved under a few seconds. So during the extreme volatility (breaking out), brokers won't execute your orders. They even ignore your SL, which mean you could lose more than the SL you set. What you can do to trade fast news is to enter order 15 mins before it is released. Our economic calendar has the Predictor that tells the direction, volatility, and target profit; therefore, you can brainstorm an easy system from this Predictor.

However it shouldn't absolute. Many pieces of news only moves slowly, so breakout system might be cool to follow.

I think most of us face the same problem about broker ignore our order in volatility market... no matter how best of the stop lost or trailling stop setting is, when the market begin volatility, all thing become useless...

That calendar is the best one I ever saw, great job scorpion.

Thanks!

But it's down at this moment. You'll be able to use it in the next three days.

Yah! our favorite economic calendar is now finally up and running again! It's been a long month seeing it's down. Now you can browse around Jan, Feb and March. I'll be adding events back to January 2006 by tomorrow.

Some of you may have wondered how this calendar can help you in trading forex, so I'll write up a few winning strategies that I use. Be sure to check back again, or you may subscribe to the RSS feed.

Anyway, some of you guys were having usability problems lately, so I'm thinking of a little redesign. If you like anything to change, shout it here!

Happy trading!

Scorp

Reason: