MUST CHECK! Most Advance Economic Calendar for Forex - page 10

The first time I loaded this Calendar it came up immediately, no waiting, no nothing. there it was!

Thanks for such an awesome tool.

Very nice work, thanks. I especially find the time zone selection very helpfull. I look forward to seeing further developments on this.

If you have website and wish to place the lite version of this economic calendar on your website, you can now. Find the Embed HTML Code in the economic calendar page. Copy and paste the code into your web page. That's it!

By the way, the Economic Forecast Widget (found on the left side of most pages) is also available for embedding. Find the Embed HTML Code in the home page.

Thanks for the calender..

Nic

Daylight Saving Time is now not in effect in most parts of the world. People in USA moved an hour backward on November 04, and people in Europe on October 28.

Our Economic Calendar on the other hand is also switching back an hour, BUT the our data provider seems to miscalculate the time. Please be advise that the timing may be inaccurate up to 1 hour (either late or early).

scorpion:
If you have website and wish to place the lite version of this economic calendar on your website, you can now. Find the Embed HTML Code in the economic calendar page. Copy and paste the code into your web page. That's it! By the way, the Economic Forecast Widget (found on the left side of most pages) is also available for embedding. Find the Embed HTML Code in the home page.

I copied it into my website and could not see the indicators display rather it said I should reset my webpage to view, but doing so made no impact on the webpage.

What's your website url? Can I have a look?

Uhuh... I think this is my first time having forums with all features like price quotes and now... OMG... economic calendar???

Thanks a bunch for fxfisherman team hardwork.

The calendar is really great. It's unfortunate that we can't get archived calendar entries for last few years. Can someone please tell me where can we get simple economic calendar entries for last 10 years without forecasts and other advanced features ?

hi

do you have this calendar in a XML file?

for make indicator on MT4... i read the xml and display in chart the news...

Reason: