[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 101

MobileMan:
don't mind me. I respect you. Your tales almost always turn out to be true.
And the analytics don't hurt (the euro and I go for the stops )

oleniknik:
Question for Margot, I understand today was the last auction? .... doesn't seem to be in the news any more for the next two weeks.... there was similar movement in year 10 in april .... or is there no connection? ....
it's a different environment now, not like 2010... back then everyone was talking about a crisis because of the US and now a crisis because of the Eurozone which could affect the world economy

margaret:
the environment is different now, not like 2010... back then everyone was talking about a crisis because of the US, but now it's a crisis because of the eurozone, which could affect the global economy
Margaret, good evening! Your vision for the rest of the week?

margaret:
it's a different environment now, not like 2010... then everyone was talking about a crisis because of the u.s. and now a crisis because of the eurozone, which could affect the global economy
Is there an event that should bring clarity? .... I searched history for such movements - very little .... What are they waiting for?

oleniknik:
is there an event that should bring clarity? .... because I've been searching the history for such movements - very little .... what are they waiting for?
i think everyone is waiting for the news (where is the worst)... i don't see anything that would move the market yet

I recommend to take a closer look at audcad, I expect an upward spurt of 1.0034

lotos7:

yeah... I'm seeing bear hooks too ))))

bedtime story...)))

lotos7:

the middle...

Reason: