can I enter "Buy Stop" with TP and SL populated?

I'm doing a "News" strategy where I quickly enter a Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders in the same market, bracketing current price.

Currently, I right click on the chart at my entry price, and select either Buy Stop or Sell Stop. I then drag my order as close to current price as it will allow.  

The problem is that when I set these Stop orders up, the TP and SL are set to zero. I'd like to enter with TP = 100 pips and SL = 200 pips. Is there a way to set the TP and SL automatically = like a default TP and SL value or something?

pattyloo:

I'm doing a "News" strategy where I quickly enter a Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders in the same market, bracketing current price.

Currently, I right click on the chart at my entry price, and select either Buy Stop or Sell Stop. I then drag my order as close to current price as it will allow.  

The problem is that when I set these Stop orders up, the TP and SL are set to zero. I'd like to enter with TP = 100 pips and SL = 200 pips. Is there a way to set the TP and SL automatically = like a default TP and SL value or something?

You need a script for that.

Reason: