Do you live without forex now?? or If forex closed forever??

I think no i like forex market and this is my permanent source of income and i have made lot of money in the forex market by follow the rules of the market i think now i can not leave this market this is my life.

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

Yes, most of peoples invest in forex market because forex market is permanent source of their income. I am not invest my all capital in forex market because I am part time forex trader but according to my experiences in forex we can earn money daily and make our life secure. Yes, I am agree with your point, I am also not leave forex market.

Forex trading is not the only source of my income. Now, i'm just a part time trader and i hope, i can be a full time trader some day and make profit consistently in forex but i don't wanna depend on my income from forex only. It's too risky.

Thanks for share and confirm you have made money with forex because I have found some looser said forex is fraud market. Yes, I am also agree with your point in forex we can make lots of money that’s good source of income. When I trade in forex maximum time I am earning money according to my experiences, I can say that forex is permanent source of income.

I prefer to hold my current job now. Rather than to hold Forex as a permanent job. In this way I can be safe either if I lost my money in Forex. But I won't trade full time even I can minimize the lost in trading.

plompex:
I prefer to hold my current job now. Rather than to hold Forex as a permanent job. In this way I can be safe either if I lost my money in Forex. But I won't trade full time even I can minimize the lost in trading.

We can make forex as our main job but we can't depend on our life from forex only. It's too risky. We must have real job/business as backup our finances. Now, i'm still a part time trader with InstaForex.

No Forex is not permanent job for me and I am part time trader and I have also other job with this job. i have not invest my all money in forex but i know Forex is a good way of making money and you can make good money and make it permanent job if you have no other job.

I think one should not invest all his money on forex because it may go against you at times. I do not make forex my permanent source of income, because if I run at loos I may have somewhere else to fall back to. Since forex is one of the quickest way I make my money, I will not even think of leaving forex for a day.

Ya. I can live. I take forex as a business and now it became my hobby. If I avoid my hobby it will no longer affect me. Not the matter of my thinking is if I avoid forex then I will not able to earn extra huge money. But I can live without it. Nothing happens if anything does not stay.

Reason: