Kolachi Method of Trading - page 11

"It is only man who was supposed to circumabulate around the Personalilty of his Creator but he is defiant by nature.Here comes the story of wma and emas.Those who are defiant are always forced to surrender.Everyman in life sometime calls that Almighty Personality for help and thus surrender to His Decree.

In forex the prices vibrate around axis.But question is what axis?Can we say that meson is not revolving around sun, but it is revolving around its own axis? No we cant say because if earth revolves around sun then everything on earth revolves around sun.Similarly, price revolves around axis.But which axis?The axis starts from ema1 to ema1000 or may be higher.Price always averages around these axes.How price averages around these axes.Yes , it goes to one side and then crosses and goes to other side so that net result is the average price of the ema.

I have drawn 1000 ema on my chart and have seen price vibrating around it.But it vibrates in such a long time that we cant trade if we select it as axis.The price vibrates around wma5 and at the same time it is coming closer to ema21 and then ultimately crosses it to other side thus completing one vibration and then repetition.Ema 21 vibrates around ema55, which in turn vibrates around 100 and then comes saga of 200.

In Physics, experimental data is given mch value.The empirical values which are found with hard work are very important for engineers.Although empirical value may not been exact but it is always agreeable with the exact value. "

And I saw 7 riders. First was on black horse... bla-bla, second has a long sword ... third was in shining armor ...Sounds familiar? I told you - you are not the first. 2000 years ago Joan, when exiled to Pathmos wrote this. BTW I live nearby.

Vibrating around axis? Economical factors? Have you ever heard about inflation? How will look then your 200 MA and price vibrating around?

Hey, guru. I have a proposal. Forex week is 5 days. Put 1 1ema on weekly chart. Put a 5ema on daily chart. Put 24*5=120 ema on 1H chart. Put 24*5*2=240 ema on 30M chart. Finally 480 ema on 15M chart. You will get a more realistic view of what a f.. is going on. Free of charge. And don't buy when RSI is above upper band of Bollinger - even if 5 ema changes slope up.

loki, what's your problem?

Loki please refrain from posting too many times in the same thread with no response. I will be putting all your posts in one if you do not stop..

Remember this could be considered spamming or bumping

zuijlen:
loki, what's your problem?

Hi All,

This is my last email to reply a person gone mad probaly after blowing his account and now attacking others.

He wrote posts yestrday on 12:51 PM, 1:12 PM, 1:41 PM, 2:09 PM, 3:05 PM, 3:24 PM and 3:38 PM. You can imagine his mental state of mind.He is the one whom i do not know personally and perhaps he also deos not know me personally.Neither I have grabbed dollars from him in some mentoring or seminar or ebook etc.

When God created mud, the angels asked God how will it spoil other persons clothes.God said Behold I am going to create those people soon. LOL

kolachi

Euro Monthly Chart:

I am posting below the monthly chart of euro which shows ema200 as red.We can see that all Kolachi emas were on downside of axis in 2001 and now they have crossed up to complete the eycle which i call circumambulation.

kolachi

Files:

Euro Hourly:

While in above chart we saw that price has not completed on cycle around Koalchi axis in more than 6 years.Where I am posting an hourly chart which shows that price and Koalchi emas have completed a cycle in one week atound hourly axis ema200.

kolachi

Files:
hourly_euro.bmp  760 kb

Hi All,

Kolachi Method believes that each time frame follows the same rules of price movement from 1 M to Monthly chart.Each time frame has unique candles related to its time span and these are used in calculation of emas based on their periods.Kolachi Method thinks it unwise to Apply 200 ema on Hourly then apply half of it 100ema on 30 M chart.

Kolachi Method believes that universal laws are same in all time frames and all scales of creation and need to be observed in totality in that time scale.

The orbit of neptune is unbelievably larger than orbit of moon.But in science we dont measure distance how much one has covered but we ask has it completed cycle or not.

Like monthly chart our galaxy has not completed its one cycle in known historty of creation of this solar system.It doen not mean that moon has not completed its cycle. It completes every 29/30 days.

If anyone want s ride then he can take a complete cyclical ride every 29 days on moon.But if someone i swaiting for a ride of galaxial scale then has to wait for coming generations to find his skull for experiments.

Similarly if a trader is trading hourly chart, he needs only emas of that chart to decide and place trades.He can get clues fom other chart but those charts should have relevant emas on them as per scale of that chart.Otherwise, it would mislead.

Kolachi method advises us to keep away from those fools who want to apply stellar dimensions or half of that on moon.

Kolachi Method says that all universal laws are same.It says galaxy has its own axis which has nothing to do with moon or atom or meson.Each one has its own axis related to its scale.

It is unwise to see half picture on one scale and half on other.KM says look all emas of same time frame.Either look at monthly or look at hourly.It is height of foolishness if we take half ema form one chart and double from other etc.

Similarly monthly chart has axis which depends on and considers monthly candles.It doesnt bother what is on hourly chart.The axis of hourly chart is calculated by 200 candles of hour time duration.The cycle of hourly chart around axis is separate from cycle on monthly chart.

Moreover, Kolachi Method has ema21, ema55,ema100 and ema200.When we switch over to another timeframe, automatically the the relevant emas are switched over proportionately.Koalchi method is not worried about what is the value of particular ema and what is half of that ema.

KM utilizes the proportional behaviour of emas.

Let us say if on hourly chart ema200 is 44.Then ema100 is 22 and so on.

When we shift to 30 M chart, we will see ema200 at value 22 and ema100 at value 11.The ratio of 44/22 or 22/11 remains same.

Kolachi Method says nothing has changed.Let us assume that ratio of ema21 on hourly and ema21 on 30 M is 3.Then same ratio will be between all emas of the two charts.

That is why KM treats each chart as complete and tries to trade it.

kolachi

Fast reversal, heh?

Let's do the next. About Hydraulic bla-bla-bla and Diplomatic channels of emas.

Ema5 quickly reaches target level of ema240. Ema21 is naturally above. Well IF next target is below - the slave ema5 will call the master. IF next target is above - the master will call the slave.

And remember guru, those levels are simply floating support/resistance lines, that CAN be broken or CAN NOT be broken.

Sorry, I forgot. When I say ema240 this means ema on 30M chart.

Even a planet can be hit and moved from an orbit. What rests for Forex.

Reason: