Kolachi Method of Trading - page 22

How about discumbobulate, thats a okie word!

its what happens when I place a trade and the market immediately goes the other way. errrrrrrrr

ftraderx:
Circumbulating, circumbulation are not words. The correct word is circumambulate which means to move in a circle on foot (walk in a circle around something) usually in a ritualistic manner. This kind of ignorance and stupidity is why people strap bombs on their body and circumbulate innocent people to death. And why do religious kooks always use bold print or all capital letters in statements? Salmon Rushdie rules!

yo bossxero--chk this out-- u might change what ure designed for--lol

please dont mix religion with fx in here-- not all share your views on how circumambulating around a box has any relation to fx

stay wise

India Culture Disucssion chat forums

Hi fxlova,

In my neutral view, boss did not do anything wrong when he mentioned that they circumabulate around Holy Place.

He never said or suggested to us that we should do anything like that.If a meson can rotate around axis and no one has any objection then why some one can have any objection if a man tells that he revolves around something.

It is someone else who jumped in the thread and said that salmon rules.

Personally i know that those who do not succeed in forex start discussing politics and religion.It is not wise to call a Holy Place of Muslims as box.It shows inner hatred and should be avoided.A cross or idol or any place definitely cant benefit anyone in forex.It is for sure.

I would request admin to close this thread if it takes religious turn as it seems.I have no objection for its closure.I dont want failures of forex should call names to other's Holy Places.

I am done with this thread if any religious disucssion further continues.

kolachi

fxlova:
yo bossxero--chk this out-- u might change what ure designed for--lol please dont mix religion with fx in here-- not all share your views on how circumambulating around a box has any relation to fx stay wiseIndia Culture Disucssion chat forums

Hey Kolachi,

Dont do something like this, you have a wonderful thread indeed and its closure wont benefit anyone here. You and me, both know why we are here, we share same values I may permit myself to say. I suggest you ask mod to remove the appropriate posts rather than closing the whole thread. Maybe I should have PM you instead of posting my views here

Sorry for all these disturbances brother. God bless you.

Weekly Performance

Month:June, 2007

Week:13-20th day

Equity Change: +4.34%

Pips Pefromance:+455 pips

kolachi

Hi All,

last week I placed long trades in euro, euroyen and loonie.Following is the chart of long euro.

kolachi

Files:
e3h21062007.jpg  56 kb

Hi All,

Following are the charts of long euroyen and long loonie trades.

kolachi

Files:

Hey Kolachi,

Nice performance!! Keep it up...

What about the PDF file? Are we getting it soon? I am really awaiting it eagerly

Nice tradin David there is no discumbobulation there!

Im going to get there one of these days.

Hey Kolachi,

You can also post a chart template for metatrader if you dont mind. Would be great for beginners.

All the best

Reason: