Kolachi Method of Trading - page 8

Can someone give clear step by step instructions for using this trading method.

1. All Indicators used, include Median values, type of charts etc.

2. Timeframe & Currency Pairs to be traded.

3 Trading Signals -Entry & Exit

4. Type of market to trade in, trending ranging.

5. Best time to trade.

I have been reading many forums and it seems there is a great deal of confusion when explaining trading systems. Please try to explain things in a simple, readable and straight forward manner. Leave the comments and suggestions for a different post.

Also include a visual representation of the system setup on a chart and indicate what colors are used for the different moving average lines etc.

It is very frustrating for new users to try to figure out what is going on. Many of you say you want to help people learn, so please make it easier for us. Don't confuse us and send us all over the web looking for more information.

Hi rich,

Thanks for the feedback.

I am here to help you always with your question.where do you feel difficulty post it.But please ask specific question that what do you want to ask.

It is really difficult to reply general questions.

For example you asked about colours of emas and what periods are they?

I am re posting a chart which is already available in my post#13.

You can read very clearly what colour an ema has and what is its period.

Please feel free to post again if you feel difficulty.

You have a rare opportunity that now I only write in fxfisherman outside my website.So you can learn a lot here free.It is in my view an excellent forum for serious traders.

kolachi

RICHLINK:
Can someone give clear step by step instructions for using this trading method. 1. All Indicators used, include Median values, type of charts etc.2. Timeframe & Currency Pairs to be traded.3 Trading Signals -Entry & Exit4. Type of market to trade in, trending ranging.5. Best time to trade. I have been reading many forums and it seems there is a great deal of confusion when explaining trading systems. Please try to explain things in a simple, readable and straight forward manner. Leave the comments and suggestions for a different post. Also include a visual representation of the system setup on a chart and indicate what colors are used for the different moving average lines etc. It is very frustrating for new users to try to figure out what is going on. Many of you say you want to help people learn, so please make it easier for us. Don't confuse us and send us all over the web looking for more information.
Files:
euroshort.jpg  27 kb

Hello Kolachi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have been to your web site, very confusing, huge amount of info spread out in many posts. I just need a thread that starts with the step by step setup, giving information provided in my last post. I have already setup the indicators on the my charts except median lines, do I need them and what are the levels for different chart time frames.

I have seen your basic setup thread but it is not straight forward enough for a newbie. Missing most of the information mentioned in my last post.

Don't get me wrong. I like you ideas and your attitude towards helping others get informed. I just think things could be a little clearer. I see a great many questions being asked over and over again and I know the information is on the forum but it is not easily found. This is a problem with most fora not just yours.

The problem with experience and knowledge is that the more of it we gain the more complicated we tend to make the world. Keep it simple. Life revolves around a few simple rules or laws we should try not to complicate them in trying to explain them.

Thanks for making yourself available and sharing what seems to be a wonderful system. I have never posted in a Forex forum before but yours seems to be real. Keep up the good work

Hi rich,

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation.

The fact is that all my notes and concise explanation of Kolachi Method and realtime help is available but in Kolachi Private Forum.

As I coach in realtime so I charge only $15 once for lifetime to give entry.It is no fee at all as guys out there are charging hundreds of dollars for materials even not equivalent to that.

However, I never like to hide knowledge becuase of few bucks.That is why I selected fxfisherman to be a place where I can still share my work and give hints to those who do not want to pay but are ready to do a little effort to learn from me.

If I post exactly all my notes here then it will be injustice to those who already subscribed to my coaching and they are more than a fifty members.

You are always welcome to ask any help and I will reply but dont expect that I will post everything which i post in KPF.

But I assure you that basic rules and outlines are given here in fxfisherman to the precision of a single dot.Only effort is need to make a picture out of jigsaw.If anyone wants readymade picture then Kolachi Private Forum.

For example I gave a call in my forum last night that time has come to breach 3000 level in euro and 9200 level in cable.The london session witnessed the event.

kind regards,

kolachi

RICHLINK:
Hello Kolachi, Thanks for your quick reply.I have been to your web site, very confusing, huge amount of info spread out in many posts. I just need a thread that starts with the step by step setup, giving information provided in my last post. I have already setup the indicators on the my charts except median lines, do I need them and what are the levels for different chart time frames. I have seen your basic setup thread but it is not straight forward enough for a newbie. Missing most of the information mentioned in my last post. Don't get me wrong. I like you ideas and your attitude towards helping others get informed. I just think things could be a little clearer. I see a great many questions being asked over and over again and I know the information is on the forum but it is not easily found. This is a problem with most fora not just yours. The problem with experience and knowledge is that the more of it we gain the more complicated we tend to make the world. Keep it simple. Life revolves around a few simple rules or laws we should try not to complicate them in trying to explain them. Thanks for making yourself available and sharing what seems to be a wonderful system. I have never posted in a Forex forum before but yours seems to be real. Keep up the good work

Kolachi,

Sent you a PM about payment methods at your site. Yesterday. Would love to join but cannot because of this. Yes a very reasonable price to pay for convenience, coaching etc $15

Please PM me if you can help me pay through another method

kolachi:
However, I never like to hide knowledge becuase of few bucks.That is why I selected fxfisherman to be a place where I can still share my work and give hints to those who do not want to pay but are ready to do a little effort to learn from me.

Your description of the system is only half of the puzzle. Could you please explain the purpose of EMA 55, 100, and 200? You said plot them on the chart, but what for?

Also when to really enter an order? You said when WMA 5 changes the slope, but it changes all the time.

Thanks before hand

scorpion:
Your description of the system is only half of the puzzle. Could you please explain the purpose of EMA 55, 100, and 200? You said plot them on the chart, but what for? Also when to really enter an order? You said when WMA 5 changes the slope, but it changes all the time. Thanks before hand

Infact Kolachi Method uses moving averages in such a way that moving averages become leading indicators rather than being lagging ones.

ema200 is called axis of Kolachi Method and price as well as emas oscillate around it.When price goes to a certain distance away from axis which is uisually measured by median lines of Kolachi Method, it is pulled back for obedience to axis.

ema55 is strong resistance of the system and ema100 is usually the profit target.In Kolachi method you can easily see the path of the price movement in an organized manner.Once a trader starts using KM, it begins understanding the ins and outs of the system which I usually call the whispers of emas.Believe me these dead lines talk to traders and many a time warn them but we mostly give a deaf ear to them untill our capuital is lost.LOL

kolachi

Weekly Performance

Month:November,2006

Week:22-29th day

Equity Change: +11.14%

Pips Pefromance:+301 pips

kolachi

Note: I have been busy in my persoanl life so my presence is less for few days.But hope soon I will be active again in KT and signals.

Weekly Performance

Month:November/December,2006

Week:29-06th day

Equity Change: +9.81%

Pips Pefromance:+308 pips

kolachi

Kolachi, how many lots do you personally trade? you say 9.81% equity, do you change the number of lots depending on the trade or do you have a fixed amount?

Reason: