Kolachi Method of Trading - page 131

Dear All,

Following the Kolachi method Ïf a lower ema cuts a higher ema from above going downards, the price is expected to go down

Please correct me if i am wrong

Warm regards,

Mukesh

આ સીસ્ટમ ખુબ સરસ છે. ધન્યવાદ મિ. ડેવિડ કોલાચી. Many Many Thanks

Kolachi Method of trading is awesome you can use these to trade forex and accommodates. The signal of the method can change if the slope places the entry. I think these method has it own purpose to help the people all over the world.

Just heard this method of trading here. Anyone know the official website for the technique ?

hi to all,

i'm tryng to study this metod and i read the most of the page of this forum, but i have a question: is accetable signal the change of the slope at 15:10 also if the ema5 and ema21 are < than ema200?

sorry for my english.

thank u to all

Files:
eurusd.gif  56 kb

Mr Kolachi,

Nice thread.

No this is not a valid signal. The reason is that ema55 is testing axis and it may cause move in either direction. Trading is not allowed till we are convinced that our chances of direction are better.

kolachi

commodore64:
hi to all,i'm tryng to study this metod and i read the most of the page of this forum, but i have a question: is accetable signal the change of the slope at 15:10 also if the ema5 and ema21 are < than ema200?sorry for my english.thank u to all

thanks.

xtraez:
Mr Kolachi,Nice thread.

Adding a time-filter for signals may improve performance, taking these signals around London open I would expect to improve the win rate

Thanks for sharing. Even though I have not gone through the full thread, it is apparent that the method has merit. Regarding the Ema protocols, I have a few questions. Could you please elaborate on this?

Lets assume we have 6 emas, the 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, 200. In an uptrend what is the sequence of crossings and what is the sequence in a downtrend?

I have listed 6 emas purely to avoid any confusion and to have a better understanding of the ema protocols.

Reason: