Kolachi Method of Trading - page 129

sharad:
Hi everyone, I do like Kolachi method and its features. I am doing deep study of thismethod since last 6 months. I am sure there must be plenty of people making good money by using Kolachimethod. I just want to know is there anyone who has made good money on live a.c. and can someone share his experience here. I would appreciate the same. Thanks Sharad

Yes I am trading successfully using KM, it's the only method I use now.

I prob wont be on this forum much if you shoot me questions as my forum days are pretty much over these days (you can still try) as I don't need them anymore thanks to the Kolachi method.

I trade his method my own way which I finalised by hours and hours of homework and study of his great method. I have been a student of Kolachi method for just over a year now.

Chatting in forums really now just confuses things and ends up with arguments and bad attitudes in my opinion so why muddy the waters? This is why I generally avoid forums now it's just coz I saw he had popped up here again I wanted to get back in contact.

The method works and I urge you to listen to Kolachi very carefully because the guy is amazing and a rare breed: he not only teaches generously he does actually trade actively and succesfully so that says it all.

Good luck!

After8

kolachi:
Hello,I am still afloat and trading well. kolachi

Hi:

I am new here. I just came upon your system and it seems very well accepted. Where do I get current information/settings? Do I browse from the beginning of this thread or is there a website link you can send?

Also, is there an EA for this system currently in use?

Thanks,

TeeRex

Hi,

Yes you will have to read the thread to understand the system. There is an EA written by someone which you can find by searching in google with words like: kolachi ea

kolachi

TeeRex:
Hi:I am new here. I just came upon your system and it seems very well accepted. Where do I get current information/settings? Do I browse from the beginning of this thread or is there a website link you can send? Also, is there an EA for this system currently in use? Thanks,TeeRex

Dear Kolachi,

I would like to have your email as i am interested in getting mentored by you

Your method looks simple and effective. My id is [...]

Regards,

Mukesh

long time system developer who goes by the handle "funnyoo" developed this ea awhile back, it's not bad for a tech ea, haven't seen its performance for awhile though...

Dear Kolachi,

Please let me know your email id, i would like to be mentored by you and am very much interested in kolachi method of trading

My email id is [...]

Regards,

Mukesh

Dear Kolachi,

I am Mukesh and very much interested in your method of trading and would like to be mentored by you

My email id is [...]

Please let me know your email id

Regards

Mukesh

Please click on my signature below to know my email.

kolachi

Dear Kolachi,

I went to the link in your signature but the forum nowehere has your personal email id.

Kindly help i am genuinely interested in getting mentored by you

My personal emial is [...]

Regards,

Mukesh

Kolachi,

Please give your personal email id as i am unable to locate your id from the forum

My email id is [...]

Regards,

Mukesh

Reason: