Kolachi Method of Trading - page 127

Graphical prediction in next hours

Regards

zacharakis:
For many hours euro remains under long TL. Expect huge drop next hoursRegards
Files:
eu1h.gif  23 kb

Sorry, more detailed this will be the drop.

Trade by your own risk

Regards

zacharakis:
Graphical prediction in next hoursRegards
Files:
eu1h.gif  26 kb

I told you that a reversal was underway

8x closed at support3 1.3585

8x35= +280 pips

4x are running -600 pips.

If i will manage to close them possitive i will change pair to trade to GBPUSD as its behaviour is much more technical so much more profitable fitting my trading style. Euro is more stable and i dont like to wait days to place an order

Regards

zacharakis:
8x down again at 1.3620

My decision to return to GBPUSD is clearly appeared to attached graphs. One picture a thousand words

regards

Files:
eu1h.gif  20 kb
gu1h.gif  27 kb

nice method...

8x down at 1.3702

zacharakis:
Sorry, more detailed this will be the drop.Trade by your own riskRegards

This is my last post. You can be enter sell safely this time and take profit around 1.3480. I hope to help all this time by my technics which were sometimes risky but finally managed to exit succesfully from the market. Next times GBPUSD will be my trading pair.

I have written bellow some guidlines to follow if you like so.

Good luck to all of you and dont forget that this life needs courage to survive

1. If you decided to put money in this market have in mind that you may lose these money, so you must dont need them as for living

2. Brokers are support their gains basically to your fear and greed.We are all well known behaviour of indicators and MAs and S/R levels and TLs but few of us follow them under courage. You have may noticed that if you are in gain of few pips in a trade you close it and then you enter again but market goes against of you and lose the previous gain

3. Forex needs petience. You must leave price to lead your decisions and not you the price. You must not forget that the same time you enter the market thousands of orders are placed by others

4. You must set daily target of pips. If you do manage this close the PC and go for a walk or busy with something else

5. You must not risk over 20% of your capital in all of your running trades

6. Never but never base your decisions on TF under 1H chart.

7. Do not use any EA. Take care to be in front of your computer when you are trading

8. Do not use any indicators. They are made from price action.

9. Try to avoid trading in news releases.

10. Have in mind that trends usually begin in the start of London/ NY sessions. Avoid to trade in Asian Session

11. If you observe that a trend is being in progress dont try to enter in reverse direction based only in your feelings. Wait trend to exsaust its power. Have in mind that price move in trends according to DOW theory

12. Try to have a global understanding of systems and strategies. All are involved in game i.e candlesticks formations, patterns, elliot wave theory etc

13. Traders are separated in groups .Our mission is to catch the main trading group i referred in previous post

regards

zacharakis:
8x down at 1.3702

Hi Zacharakis,

Thank you for your posts. Will you be posting anything regarding GBPUSD?

I was awaiting your .pdf you mentioned before - using TL in your trades. Will you post it?

Regards and thank you again.

Wojtek

Hi everyone,

I do like Kolachi method and its features. I am doing deep study of this

method since last 6 months.

I am sure there must be plenty of people making good money by using Kolachi

method.

I just want to know is there anyone who has made good money on live a.c. and can someone share his experience here.

I would appreciate the same.

Thanks

Sharad

Can you and your programmer friends help to convert/use the above Indicator to make an EA as follows?

a) - Enter/Buy once the indicator colour turns Blue

b)- Close the Bought trade (a) above once the indicator turns Yellow

c) - Enter/Sell (Yellow colour) once the Closed (b) above trade is done

d) - Close the Sold trade once (c) above the indicator turns Blue

e) - Etc.

This may be what we have been waiting for. I am seriously counting on you.

Thanks,

Georgebest - georgebestng at yahoo.com

Reason: