Kolachi Method of Trading - page 133

I can not acces your forum MR kolachi, its sounds really interesting

Hi Kolachi,

Signals:when wma5 changes its slope place the entry.Wait for the pull back to ema21.If it crosses through it then be patient and exit on next change of slope.If it is repulsed then exit as soon as possible preferably with some profit.Repeat the process again on change of slope

I would like to understand the signal of entry in more details as its not clear to me. Do you mean that if wma5 turns from top to down by giving a close below wma5 (visually you can see it turning on a close below wma5), we should enter shorts if it breaks that low of the closed bar below wma5? Or is there any further confirmation required to make our entries?

If my understanding is correct about the entry above then we should wait after taking the entry to see if price is rejected by ema21 and continues it upwards journey or it breaches ema21 and falls further. If it breaches then we can continue our shorts otherwise we must exit if price closes above wma5....am i correct?

Pls help me understand these basic concepts to move further. Thanks for all your help. You have been doing a fantastic job.

Take care

abhinav

I am also a member of the forum and it has been down for a while now.

Hello,

The Kolachi forum was never down. However, I forgot to update the link for it.

Please click on my signature to get there.

kolachi

FXisNotSonew:
I am also a member of the forum and it has been down for a while now.

do you have your myfxbook?

can you show us your performance?

thanks

Only for serious traders.

+286 pips Usd/Jpy on 17/05/2013

forexsignalpips.com

Very good system.

Thanks for sharing

Ok I will try this method?

anyone still use this systems?

kolachi:
Hello, The Kolachi forum was never down. However, I forgot to update the link for it. Please click on my signature to get there. kolachi

hi sir can i have a good ea im not doing well manual please help keelbre@hotmail.com

Reason: