[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 307

Transferred.

Rucom:

Good people, help for dummies
I'm writing a script, I'm writing all the information I need in a file, but the file is saved automatically in the same directory(terminal_directory/experts/ files).
Can you tell me how I can save to the directory I need????

granit77:
Moved.

or even better for me

is it possible to use the clipboard (write to it and then read from it)?

granit77:
Moved.

abolk 04.04.2011 12:17
Andrey-1407:

Hello, I want to try to write a robot using NB-Channel indicator. Since the indicator is not included in the list of indicators offered in the documentation on this site, and my superficial knowledge is not enough to understand it myself. Please help me.

Please help me to write the iCustom for this indicator correctly. double nb = iCustom(NULL, ...... )

Especially it is not clear: mode - index of indicator line. It may be from 0 to 7 and should correspond to the index used by one of the SetIndexBuffer functions. I want to use TL1, TL2, MIDL lines for trading

Thank you.

iCustom(Symbol(),Period(), AllBars, BarsForFract, mode, shift)

AllBars, BarsForFract - indicator input parameters

mode = 0, 1 or 2

Thanks for the reply. But I don't understand a bit, clarify please. I opened the NB-Channel indicator here. From this block I understand

//---- indicators
SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW);
SetIndexArrow(0,164);
SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1);
SetIndexEmptyValue(0,0.0);
SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE);
SetIndexBuffer(1,buf1);
SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_LINE);
SetIndexBuffer(2,buf2);
SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_LINE);
SetIndexBuffer(3,buf3);
//----

buffer number is set. I was told that buffer number is 0, 1 or 2, but under zero here

the buffer number is set. I was told that buffer numbers are 0, 1 or 2, but under zero here SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1); And under 1, 2 and 3 just:

SetIndexBuffer(1,buf1);
SetIndexBuffer(2,buf2);
SetIndexBuffer(3,buf3);

But most likely it's me again who has misunderstood something.

Then tell me under which buffer will be TL1 TL2 and MIDL ? If I'm on the right track at all.

Thanks.

Andrey-1407:

the buffer number is set. I was told that buffer numbers are 0, 1 or 2, but under zero here SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1); And under 1, 2 and 3 just:

SetIndexBuffer(1,buf1);
SetIndexBuffer(2,buf2);
SetIndexBuffer(3,buf3);

But most likely it's me again who has misunderstood something.

Then tell me under which buffer will be TL1 TL2 and MIDL ? If I'm on the right track at all.

Thanks.

Buffer numbers:
SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1);
SetIndexBuffer(1,buf1);
SetIndexBuffer(2,buf2);
SetIndexBuffer(3,buf3);

that is four buffers 0,1,2,3

TL1 TL2 and MIDL are independent lines.

how the lines are related to the buffer data - you need to examine the code in detail - it's not clear at first glance

Thanks for the clarification. It is now clear to me that nothing is clear )))) If anyone has any other thoughts, post here or here Andrey-1407@mail.ru

Thank you.

Hello!

Is it possible to pull news (which is displayed in the "News" tab of the terminal). So that I could process them programmatically. Using mql, or an external application.

Already asked here, but maybe did not see the message :)

asv:

Can you tell me if these two pieces of code mean the same thing?

And is it appropriate in the second piece

1. It is not worth learning from decompiled software

2. Relevant

asv:

Can you tell me if these two pieces of code mean the same thing?

And is it appropriate in the second piece
yes

Maybe someone has already done this? Need function: there is a tick up - tickUP=1 (tickDN=0) and there is a tick down - tickDN=1 (tickUP=0) (maybe it will be one variable)
Reason: