Martingale EA - page 137

One more EA

Hello guys,

I like the technique, specified here.

I found one more EA (Aeron Forex Auto Trader)

It is also great working,

Set 5 digits

please set 5 digits?

thanks

wolfe:
Wow! Surprised to see this thread is viewed after all this time. I pretty much gave up on martingale strategies a while ago. Seems they ALL seem to dig you into a deep hole sooner or later. Is ANYONE having any success with ANY martingale system???

Yes! Do it semi auto. Don't fix the step. Don't fix the TP/SL. Don't close all positions at 1 time.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Regards,

David

no conditions to open trade

hello David,

i am trying to demo test the 10p3v1.00 EA but i put it on 4 charts and get this message. No trades are open since 2 days. is it ok, or i am doing something wrong with the settings? I didn't change them, i only added one zero to pips because i have a 5digit broker.

thank you very much for your reply.

LEHayes:
Hey Wolfe can you explain what a martingale EA is and how it works?

A martingale strategy is a strategy that doubles up the lot size after every 'X' amount of pips that gone against your way. For example, the EA opens a trade at 0.1 lot, then when the price goes against you for maybe 20 pips, then you double up the lot size to 0.2 lot. When the price continues to go against you for another 20 pips, the EA double up the previous lot size and now becomes 0.4 lot. It will keep doing that until the price retraces and the profits of the bigger lots trades is more than losing trades and thus close off everything.

This strategy will only work with huge capital and good money management. But of course the above is just a basic martingale. A high quality one will be the one with other types of strategies combined.

Martingale EA

Does anyone have a martingale EA where each pip level and the corresponding take profit amount can be manually coded? If so, I'd love to get a copy. Thank you!

Martingale ea instead of stop loss

Hello everybody

I need a little help: I would like to know if it exists some EA manager that opens martingale positions in the same direction of an already open position. For example, I'm long and instead of placing a stop loss at -50 pips, I want an EA that places pending orders at predefined distance (in this case: -50 pips, -100, and so on)

thank you very much in advance

Mattia

Hi

Hello,

Kayvan method has get success, please any body have available this EA,

anybody have this kayvan EA, please guide me

bye

Praveen

Files:

follow your ALL Track

Hi Mr. Wolfe and Mr. ElectricSavant,

Like I said before, I'm trying to follow your Rules and track this EA.

Now, I was running this EA ( pls forgive me with the name using like that in the chart, just want to remember me this trade follow Mr. ES setting. Pls don't you ALL mind ), JUSt in Cable pair.

I'm using for ES setting latest. ( That's why the name of EA with his name ).

And this EA was open this morning like you see.

My question is :

1. There is no SL / TP, when trade was Open. Is it Right OR Wrong Sir' ??

follow you ALL track

Hi Mr. Wolfe and Mr. ElectricSavant,

This is for next action for this EA. ( in several minute from the chart first ).

Thank you.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Reason: