Super Ea - page 7

Aquilez thank you for your work. After the holidays i think there will be a better response. I haven't developed any EA's so I wouldn't be much help either.

Confirmation is the signals on H1 timeframe.

The filter that i have added to confirm this signal(after BT confirmation)is Stochastic(14,5,5)

in short whenever you have confirmed signal givven by BT system just look at Stochastic

1-for buy the green line should be up

2-for sell the red line should be up

Estimate your own stop loss according to the Braintrading indicators (they suggested to use BT1Stop indicator starting from M30 timeframe but we may use BT1Stop or BT2 Stop), and estimate your profit level, or closed all the orders on S/L moving it according to the indicators. It is up to your personal trading strategy.

I tried to do it on M15 confirming on M5 but it does not work. It work on H1 confirming on M15.

Someone told me we can use iTrend as 2nd filter

Have a Good trading

Aquilez Baeza

Files:
btconfm15.gif  26 kb

How is the new DLMv1.3.ex4 working out? What settings should I use? Is this an EA or just an indicator?

Thanks

So you guys I'm stuck on the DLM 1.1 because of its source being public and all.. Does anyone know why it has to be so slow on closing off the trades? I'm going to try and find a way to optimize that but maybe its on the broker side? I keep seeing in my backtests and in demo accounts that its moving too slow, the last one compared to the first trade is usually 3 pips difference

Is this a good EA? what files do I need to run it?

Thanks

DLM keeps working, a long quantity of money is needed finally it gains the open positions it is a system in the long term Gazu and many of us we have experimented with a big quantity of EA doing back test and exhibiting our ideas nevertheless in many times there are others interests.

There is no way of going forward because the EA is not open source that way we are limited to the idea of only one and not to the idea of many

A hand washes a hand two hands wash the face

unfortunately we not all think equally

Have a good trading Day

Aquilez Baeza

The DLM makes money in the short term no problem, I have it set up to make about 3-7 trade "chains" as I call them per day. They make money but I want to make it more secure. The source for DLM 1.1 is open and that version is fine. I just want to make sure that when the expert exits the trade that it does so as quickly as possible to minimize all losses and maximize profit

DLM v1.4 also is open source the only difference is that this vercion only has an option and the method of exit is very questionable

in some occasion look at something about accelerating the process of entry and exit in the trades, I am not sure much about, but it seems to me that it is called WINuser32 allow me to investigate more on this matter and as soon as have something more concrete i post it here

Merry chrismas and happy new year

Aquilez Baeza

Here is a little script I find that closes all open positions. You need to check "Alow Live Trading" option under Options > Expert Advisor tab in order for this script to work.

To Setup:

- Open up MetaEditor.

- Click File > New

- Select "Script program"

- Select replace all text with code below

- Compile & Run

I hope you find it as useful as I do.

Code:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| CLOSE_ALL.mq4 |

//| pileo|

//| //+------------------------------------------------------------------+

#property copyright "pileo"

#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"

#include

#include

//| script program start function |

int start()

{

//----

if(MessageBox("Do you really want to close all positions?", "Close All", MB_YESNO|MB_ICONQUESTION) !=IDYES) return(1);

double prc;

int prc_mode;

int total = OrdersTotal();

int orders[];

int size;

size = ArrayResize(orders, total);

//Get original positions

for(int i=0;i<total;i++)

{

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);

orders = OrderTicket();
}

if(size <= 0)
{
//No open orders
return(-1);
}

int ticketSent;
for(int x=0;x<size;x++)
{
OrderSelect(orders[x], SELECT_BY_TICKET);

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
prc_mode = MODE_BID;
else
prc_mode = MODE_ASK;

prc = MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), prc_mode);

Print("Closing Order # ", orders[x], " symbol: ", OrderSymbol(), " price: ", prc);

if(OrderClose(orders[x],OrderLots(),prc,3))
{
Print("Order # ", orders[x], " closed");
}
else
{
Print("Failed to close Order # ", orders[x], " Error: ", GetLastError());
return(false);
}
}

//----
return(0);
}