RSX Swinger

I'd like to share a piece of RSX system with you. This system by default settings buys when RSX crosses up 51 and sells when crosses down 49. Nice trend following system that works well even in choppy market. Note: Version 1.3 can run only 1 currency pair per account, while version 2 and 3 can run multiple pairs per account.

*Update: RSX Swinger v3

In v3, there are two types of crossover checking method: Bar and Point. Bar checking compares RSX value of previous bar with current bar, while Point checking compares RSX value of the previous evaluated RSX value with current RSX value. I don't know which method is better, so let's test it together.

Settings:

• RSX_Period, Buy_Level, Exit_Buy_Level, Sell_Level, and Exit_Sell_Level: Parameters of RSX indicator, enter and exit levels.
  • Allow_Rule_Exit: If false, only trailing stop will close out trades. If true, the expert will close trades with exit logics and trailing stop.
  • Evaluate_Interval: Interval in minutes between each evaluation. This limit the number of trades in the same candle. Example, if set to 30, then there will be no more than 1 trade in 30 minutes. If -1, expert will evaluate logics on new candle. If 0, expert will evaluate logics every ticks (not recommended). If greater than 0, expert will evaluate every specified minutes.
  • TS_Trigger: Minimum distance in pips before initiate trailingstop.
  • Enable_Alert: If true, you'll get notified whenver there's a new signal. If false, you won't.
    Login to below account via InterbankFX MT4 terminal to view open and closed positions.
  • RSX Swinger 1.3 (SL: 30 pips, TP: 20, Others: Default) RSX Swinger 1.3 High-Risk/Elite Edition (SL: 100 pips, TP: 200, Others: Default) Password: w0agxoh (read only password)

Files:

there is no extension... is this an mql? mt4? mq4? exp?

also where can I one get RSX Indicator? I alraedy have it but its to link for other people

It's mq4. You can search for RSX in downloads section (there is a search functionality).

hmm im getting $980 left from a $10,000 in 1 day its trading about 7 trades per hour and lost ~$500

you mean your live trading account? gazuz?

Wow that's amazing loser! Can you post the trade records?

I think there should be only 4 trades if you attached it to EURUSD 15 min chart.

I used the backtesting... and no its on demo I didnt put it on the chart and tested i just used the Strategy Tester but it seems like it needs to be limited to one trade max per candle:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex1000.com/FXFisherman/RSXTest.htm

Well, we all know the that backtesting isn`t always right with MT, but i wouldn`t mind reversing this line the other way around .

If backtested, then the MT uses 1 minute time frame to do the job; thus, screwing the integrity of this expert 100%.

Scorpion, have you live tested this ? You mentioed you have a possibility to run experts all the time to test them, maybe you should do the same with this one.

Reason: