RSX Swinger - page 5

Are you sure that you copied to correct folders? Make sure RSX Swinger 1p3.mq4 to MetaTrader 4\experts\ and RSX.mq4 to MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\

Anyone has the same problem?

discomania:
Hi scorpion, I have download the rsx expert and indicator, but I dont see them in MT4 alpari, what I have wrong? Thanks, Antonio

Hi scorpion, I have download the FX and the problem is resolved.

I will test it in live-demol

Thanks for sharing it

Regards,

Antonio

Hi Scorpion,

Have you tried attaching the expert to multiple Pairs on the same platform? would it work ok?

Thanks

Sada

It won't work with multiple pairs in the same platform, because of coding. Maybe I should re-code it.

Scorpion, those 270 pips look good, you should add a little mark somewhere that can remind you what kind of market it was, aka put from (I dont know this im just guessing) from November 6th to November 15th, trendy market, from November 15th to December 3rd, choppy market.

Just a suggestion to help the testing

That's good idea, gaz. I think it will take only a few minutes, but I have a feeling that these days EURUSD pair has no trend at all; it's is choppy all the time.

can anyone tell me why when i dowload these experts and indicators to the right file in strategybuilder that it not showing up there on the trading platform ?????

Are you using MT4? Strategybuilder is MT3 i believe i you downloaded from moneytec

Hi Scorpion.Loooking Good this system.Can you modify the code for open multiple trades in the same time!?

Best Regards

I'm looking forward to that. Keep an eye on or subscribe to this thread for updates.

Reason: