RSX Swinger - page 2

Yes, I'll run this along with a few profitable experts on Monday. I run it two weeks ago but accidentally close MT.

scorpion:
Yes, I'll run this along with a few profitable experts

Proitable experts huh , hope we will se them in the downloads directory soon :whistling

Well, problems with systems of that kind are the same all the time : when a flat accoures, the lines starts crossing here and there all the time giving away a lot of whipsaws.Like on the picture. Gazuz faced the same problem making his CCI system when he used a period of 50 or If I am not mistaken.

Files:
untitled.png  20 kb

you can eliminate some of that with a larger time frame can't you?

George

Yes, it's the same problem gazuz had with his cci. The solution is to limit 1 trader per candle?

By the way, if you want to take a look at open and closed trades, login to RSX Swinger's investor account (read-only) via MetaTrader 4 Terminal.

Account: 198894

Password: qsxc4st

Which brokers ?

InterbankFX

Ah ha! It's a bug that make losses. The system is supposed to swing (buy-sell-buy-sell) not (buy-buy or sell-sell), so if the bug is fixed PROPERLY, it's very profitable indeed. Imagine 6 consecutive winners 20 pips profit each, so 120 pips gross profit in three days!

will you put ou the correct version ?

I'll fix and upload new update asap.