RSX Swinger - page 14

Let's see if I'm having the same problem with v3.

scorpion:
Let's see if I'm having the same problem with v3.

Hi Scorpion

I have just discovered this thread and have now reached the last post.

I see the last post was almost 2 weeks ago.

What was the outcome of the testing of version 3.

A great little community you have here and I look forward to becoming a regular visitor

regards

CH

Scorpion,

I cranked up V3 bar version again today on the 15 minute charts with 4 pairs. It opened one trade on one cross but did not open any others.

Everything is set to default except for lot size, tp and sl. I checked the journal and it all looks normal. It does not show any attempted trades.

Is anyone else having this problem? I am running the interbank trader 4 build 188.

I uploaded a screen shot to my website so I could get enough resolution for you to see the crosses.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.speedysoftusa.com/charts.jpg

Any idea what is going on?

Dan

Everyone,

It seems to me that there is actually a bug in version 3 expert. The only problem is that MetaTrader doesn't log any errors at all. So it's difficult to trace down to the heart of the bug. Let me try serveral blind corrections.

Scorpion

Thanks Scorpion.

I watched it yesterday on 15 minute charts - 4 pairs - and over about 8 hours it took 4 trades out of a possible 20. It did take one on each pair. And the journal did not indicate failed entries. It was blank.

It seems like it is not recognizing the crossing for some reason. Do you think it might be the new method of crossover checking that is causing the problem?

Yes, most likely because of crossover checking method. Will try a blind correction on this one first.

HELP ! HELP !

Error Compile RSX Swinger 3(bar) and (point):

Function "LastOrderType" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

HELP

No problem stabil. It's normal as it's just a warning.

Is this issue of not opening positions restricted to the bar version? I tried running the bar version for a day, and it didn't open any positions, but the point version did this morning.

Hi Dionysus

Sorry for late reply. The bar version is now discontinued, since it has an unfixable bug. And now, i'm testing RSX Swinger v4 which is based on the point version. Stay tuned for the v4 release.

By the way, has anyone tried scalping by setting TP = 5?

Reason: