New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1065 - page 6

Alexey Da:
Have you attached log files of experts and terminal somewhere?

Have you tried to recompile your indicators and EAs with new version? Does it solve your problem?

Still happening over night on one of the accounts. This time, it is the Heiken Ashi chart which was part of the MT4. I just deleted the log files but I will attach the logfile when it happens again. I hope they revisit the changes they made to this particular version. Something is wrong.

Gatoreye:

Still happening over night on one of the accounts. This time, it is the Heiken Ashi chart which was part of the MT4. I just deleted the log files but I will attach the logfile when it happens again. I hope they revisit the changes they made to this particular version. Something is wrong.

Happened last night again. Please take a look at the attachment. This is a huge problem!!!

This problem of losing custom indicators and trouble reloading them happen sporadically. There is no telling when this is going to happen - requires babysitting EA. I use multiple time frames and a combination of multiple custom and regular indicators. I have a very low memory usage and disc IO.

This problem has just popped up in this version. Similar problems existed before, and got resolved around Build 902, Oct 2015.

Workaround: Re-start the terminal - Sad!!!

Files:
20170417.log  432 kb

Gatoreye:

Happened last night again. Please take a look at the attachment. This is a huge problem!!!

This problem of losing custom indicators and trouble reloading them happen sporadically. There is no telling when this is going to happen - requires babysitting EA. I use multiple time frames and a combination of multiple custom and regular indicators. I have a very low memory usage and disc IO.

This problem has just popped up in this version. Similar problems existed before, and got resolved around Build 902, Oct 2015.

Workaround: Re-start the terminal - Sad!!!

Did you report it to ServiceDesk ?

Alain Verleyen:
Did you report it to ServiceDesk ?

It's in.

Check my reply on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/190494#comment_4922288

Found the solution (temporarily at least) for all Mac users. It seems some Windows 10 users are having same issues.

Send me a PM if you need help

Weird Mac Problem Today - Attaching Custom Indicator Fails
Weird Mac Problem Today - Attaching Custom Indicator Fails
  • www.mql5.com
I wonder if there is any one else having problem attaching particular custom indicators to a chart on a Mac...

Sure go ahead, fine with me

Gatoreye:

It's in.

Any answer from deskservice? im having same problems with all my indicators and EA :(  im a MAC user too

After upgrading windows 10 to new windows 10 creators I can't attache custom MT4 indicators. (1065)

Everything else seems to work a OK.

I have done usual procedures like recompile and reinstall terminal

Any suggestion or is it a bug?

I have connection issues on MT4 1065 

MT4 will lose connection and not reconnect automatically.

Anyone elase experiencing this connection issue?

I'm running powerfull i7 32GB dedicated servers with diffrenet brokers and it happens on all of them so not a borker issue.

Here is the video I made about this connection issue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rr8uzpwcxiusgwf/mt4%20no%20connection.mov?dl=0

Any ideas why this is happeneing?

OS is server 2016 (not VM)

Cheers,

Ivo

Hello,

Since yesterday I have issue with an EA (BenefitEA_v3.1_fix).

2017.05.09 14:09:29.052 BenefitEA_v3.1_fix EURCHF,H1: global initialization failed

I restarted my VPS/Terminal and re-installed EA, but I still have the same issue.

What can I do to fix it?
Files:
Reason: