New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1065 - page 7

Humans can't read EX4s. You have to post the code if you want help with it.

Ivo Luhse:

I have connection issues on MT4 1065 

MT4 will lose connection and not reconnect automatically.

Anyone elase experiencing this connection issue?

I'm running powerfull i7 32GB dedicated servers with diffrenet brokers and it happens on all of them so not a borker issue.

Here is the video I made about this connection issue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rr8uzpwcxiusgwf/mt4%20no%20connection.mov?dl=0

Any ideas why this is happeneing?

OS is server 2016 (not VM)

Cheers,

Ivo

Is this a windows desktop such that you login via RDP and you can fully interact with windows GUI desktop?

When I viewed the video, it didn't seem to be interacting with desktop.  When you exited the terminal, it signed out of the entire server, which is odd.  Then you selected a new evestinforex 'server' and it seemed odd that it launched vps in such a way that only the terminal was accessible.  It looks like some middleware is used to interact with mt4 server such that the rest of windows desktop is inaccessible.

If you can sign into RDP such that you have the full windows desktop and launch mt4 that way, are you experiencing the same disconnection problems?  You could use investor password and check this.

Gatoreye:

Happened last night again. Please take a look at the attachment. This is a huge problem!!!

This problem of losing custom indicators and trouble reloading them happen sporadically. There is no telling when this is going to happen - requires babysitting EA. I use multiple time frames and a combination of multiple custom and regular indicators. I have a very low memory usage and disc IO.

This problem has just popped up in this version. Similar problems existed before, and got resolved around Build 902, Oct 2015.

Workaround: Re-start the terminal - Sad!!!

ServiceDesk informed me this problem will be fixed in the next release.

jan100:

With build 1065 I am still having the problem which started with build 1045:

After restarting MT4, some EAs are not re-initialized.

Do you guys have the same problem?

Yes. Same problem with MT4 build 1080 on Windows 7 SP1.
After restarting some charts lose the experts.
Repprted to service desk month ago but there is no answer.

Reason: