USD/JPY Analysis - page 26

I think the pair will continue falling. USD/JPY finally dropped to 112.00 and although the pair is still testing that support level I think that a breakout is possible and it could lead the pair to 111.50.

USD/JPY found support at 111.66 and despite the hammer bar that formed on the H4 time frame I do not think this is the end of the move to the downside. Today and tomorrow there will be BoJ news, I think the drop will depend on them.

USD/JPY finally rebounded more decisively from 111.54. I think next target to the upside will be around 112.65 - 112.70.

70% power to buy is very strong.

USD/JPY reached 112.40 before it renewed its move to the downside although it still hasn't broken out below 111.50. I think I will refrain from new shorts before a breakout.

The pair broke the immediate support at 111.50. Next stop i think is 110.

The USDJPY breaks below the 200 day EMA at the 111.48 level and it may continue falling. The thing now is that it actually has the road clear to drop all the way to the 108.80 low.

Ari Goldman:

The pair broke the immediate support at 111.50. Next stop i think is 110.

I agree, the pair remains strong bearish tone, further decline is expected.

USD/JPY broke out below 111.50. The trend remains very bearish and I think the drop will last at least until the pair reached 109.50 - 109.30.

USD/JPY rebounded from 110.60 after all and it formed a spinning top bar on the daily time frame. I don't think that the move to the downside is over in the long term, but for the moment we could see some retracement.

Reason: