USD/JPY Analysis - page 10

The pair is consolidating for the moment, but I think it will drop to 114.00 once it breaks below 114.60.

dianajs:

The pair is consolidating for the moment, but I think it will drop to 114.00 once it breaks below 114.60.

Hi, dianajs!

Do you think today's Preliminary UoM Consumer Sentiment will impact the pair significantly?

Bearish here.

USD/JPY briefly dipped below 114.00 today before rebounding from 113.62. For now it's consolidating above 114.00, I think a more decisive breakout below that level will be a signal for a drop towards 113.00 - 112.80.

The Yen appears to be weakening.

The pair started falling after rebounding from a high at 114.85 and forming a RSI divergence on the M15 and M5 time frames, as well as a shooting star bar on the M30 time frame. I think next target is 113.75.

Usdjpy on yesterday already figure out bullish candle with long body candle, seems there certain factor the cause of jpy move on larger movement and not only on usdjpy but also on gbpjpy occur large movement

Greetings,

USD/JPY - shows bullish momentum and the price is near to 115.60. Break over next week will confirm double bottom on 4H chart with target around 300 pips above. Nevertheless it looks too obvious - so be careful :).

Yes although I am not trade on usdjpy but if look on daily candle already two candle appear bullish pattern, and whether this trend will continue on next week, now market already closed and waiting next week to start again

I'm bullish on the pair!
Reason: