USD/JPY Analysis - page 23

The pair is testing 110.00/10 resistance zone ahead of major Thursday events.

USD/JPY reached a high at 110.38 before the pullback began. I think it's possible this is the end of the current rally, considering the hanging man bar on the H4 time frame, although the pair did rally above it.

Interesting to see what the next week brings for the pair. I'm bullish on the US dollar.

Ari Goldman:
Interesting to see what the next week brings for the pair. I'm bullish on the US dollar.
I tentatively opened a short position, I think it will fall back to 109.70 in the short term.

USD/JPY seems bearish to me. I think it will depreciate because of the news release today.

The pair is trading in a tight range around 110.85 level, resistance level can be located at 111.00 and on the downside support level at 110.64.

I think it may start rallying again this week, especially considering the bars on the weekly time frame - a doji and a hammer one, both above 108.50.

USD/JPY went up last week, interesting to see if the momentum could keep up.

The pair remains lack of directional strength around 111.25, upside strong resistance can be found at 111.75 and on the downside round number 111.00 could act as psychological level.

I think USD/JPY will soon reach the last local high 111.78. The next closest target of the rally is around 112.15 - 112.20, in my opinion.
Reason: